Mortal Kombat X

gameranand

Living to Play
Looks very nice. Dat gore and blood, also ladies. :D Although not much revealed about ladies right now but we are going to see Sonya's daughter in this one. Loved Sonya Blade in last game. :p

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Mortal Kombat X story trailer shows the cast of Mortal Kombat X

Mortal Kombat X is the Xth game in the popular series about punching. But! Not all is punching. Sometimes it's watching, because a story-bit is happening. Here is a trailer for these non-punching sections.

Fans of the series will recognise returning characters like Chilly Scar, Mask Hair and That Guy.

"Taking place 25 years after the events of Mortal Kombat™ (2011)," writes a press release, non-ironically using a ™ in case we had forgotten that Mortal Kombat is a popular, established and legally protected series of punch-'em-ups, "the new generation of characters will discover that Outworld is not the only threat they face. Fans will get a first look at the newest fighters to join Cassie Cage, including Jacqueline Briggs, daughter of Jax, Takashi Takeda, son of Kenshi and Kung Jin, descendant of Kung Lao."

Mortal Kombat X is due out on April 14.

Source : PC Gamer

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
GTS is giving Exclusive T-Shirt for MKX Customers as pre-order bonus and PC Edition costs only ₹999 :)
*fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtp1/t31.0-8/11121783_877832502274112_2099414365582995567_o.jpg​

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
I had pre-ordered MK-X , which I got promptly from Games the shop yesterday . They had a free T shirt offer . I had ordered 2 copies, one for my friend one for me, but I got only one Tee . Don't know why, but shall check with them.
As for the game, I am disappointed, because the actual DVD is just 2.46GB . Steam asks us to download 3GB. From what I have read, the game is around 29GB, which will be downloaded in background . I bought the physical disc, as I do not have the bandwidth to download such heavy games ( 1mbps till 6gb, 512kbps thereafter) from steam/origin . Its really a torture to download this huge game at 512kbps! I fail to understand that when I have bought the licensed physical disc, why can't they provide the game on disc ?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I had pre-ordered MK-X , which I got promptly from Games the shop yesterday . They had a free T shirt offer . I had ordered 2 copies, one for my friend one for me, but I got only one Tee . Don't know why, but shall check with them.
As for the game, I am disappointed, because the actual DVD is just 2.46GB . Steam asks us to download 3GB. From what I have read, the game is around 29GB, which will be downloaded in background . I bought the physical disc, as I do not have the bandwidth to download such heavy games ( 1mbps till 6gb, 512kbps thereafter) from steam/origin . Its really a torture to download this huge game at 512kbps! I fail to understand that when I have bought the licensed physical disc, why can't they provide the game on disc ?

They are cutting costs by reducing the number of DVDs.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman

Throw the promotional shirt on there face and ask for refund. This is utterly unexpected. They are forcing you to buy a better internet plan and burn your money. Not to forget the torture you would have to bear for downloading it for a month and pay the electricity bill as well.
Maybe they might even be getting some commission from internet companies.
Those days are gone when even the heaviest games used to be under 5GB. Now every game starts only from 8-10GB. And the sole reason of paying for physical media is to get ready content.
I hate to say this. But, if we ourself have to download and pay for the internet, electricity etc. Then it's better to get it from to**ent. The cost of the super speed plan and electricity would be more than the initial game itself.

Lenny

Journeyman
I heard some errors. Hoping it'll be good. Haven't played it still. But saw the cinematic already.

Hehe

Top Bottom