MORANGE -- Reclaim the power

Status
Not open for further replies.

choudang

Padawan
This is in regards to reclaim the power of mobile with free Push Mail, IM, PIM etc, the only software that upgrades your phone to the iPhone level. All-In-One application that brings Internet, VOIP, Social Network, Entertainment, IM, News, RSS, Productivity... to your phone!

Small Review

Overall Great free or paid version
Features Free Push Mail, Chat clients, Remote computer access, RSS feed, call back telephony,
New Feature MoTalk - You can now make cheap international calls
Design Great
Ease of Use simple to use
Value for money 29USD/ year is good price for push mail. even free version is great.
After sale Service you get quick response to query in forum from developers

Key Feature
Talk More, Pay Less
Podcast on the Go!
Search and get yourself Popular
Push Email on your phone
Chat on the road
Read News & Blogs with pictures
Access PC and Share Files from your phone
Synchronization in motion

MORANGE: Reclaim the Power here

Note: Might be this is an old news.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^ using this since last one year.......

^^ using this since last one year....... good and all java phones supprting MIDP2 and a heap size of about 500 kb will do

Last edited:
OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
VIP user has been rolled out and on 17th September, new version has been released for public testing. Calls are being cheaper for INT calls and performance is lots more improved. Morange was launched in August 2006.

I'm also using morange from last one year. if you have credits in Morange, try out international sms and call. You can get it from here:
Code:
*www.getjar.com/products/6188/Morange333.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Its a cool app... thanks for the update..

Digit once said: "You dont need a iPhone, MORANGE will turn ur phone to iPhone" in their mag... dont remember the issue.

Pathik

Google Bot
warrior said:
This is in regards to reclaim the power of mobile with free Push Mail, IM, PIM etc, the only software that upgrades your phone to the iPhone level.
That would mean degrading the level of my fone :p
btw yea Morange rocks..

judyfei

Right off the assembly line
now i am using Morange version 3.3.3 now.

I can send international sms with very low cost on Morange base on it requires moranger have MoCredit in account. and also can see switch page with flash to change between modules by clicking * botton.

so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom