Monitor with height adjustment: 10-12k

karthik316_1999

In the zone
Hi all,

In search of a monitor for official/personal use with height adjustment and a budget of 10-12k.

Having short listed the below, think I could skip Lenovo (though the features & looks are too good) since it has only a 1yr warranty as against 3 for benq and Dell.

Dell E2222HS
*www.dell.com/en-in/work/shop/dell-22-monitor-e2222hs/apd/210-bbcv/monitors-monitor-accessories

Benq GW2480T
*www.benq.com/en-in/monitor/stylish/gw2480t.html

Lenovo Q24i-20
*store.lenovo.com/in/en/lenovo-q24i-20-60-45cms-23-8-monitor-66eegac3in-975-1.html

Any buying advice / comments / alternate suggestions or user reviews for these please?

Thanks!

At what prices are you getting those?

I bought this Samsung monitor for my parent's place along with Dell S2421, Samsung one is noticeably better in terms of colours & response time for gaming as well:

*www.amazon.in/Samsung-inch-Bezel-Flicker-Monitor-LF24T350FHWXXL/dp/B08J82K4GX/

I use this stand on my old monitor personally, will recommend: *www.amazon.in/dp/B08FFWN9M4/

You will get a good 24" IPS monitor with height adjustment for ~12k. Will fit any monitor with VESA mount support.

Else buy LG 24GN650 for 15-16k, better monitor, even though overkill.

OP
K

karthik316_1999

In the zone
Thanks for your response !
I guess the quote for benq is around 13.5k
Forgot to mention that an in-built speaker is one of my other requirement & the samsung unfortunately misses that.
The LG is too steep for the budget..

Aravind Ram

Broken In
@karthik316_1999 Hi, I'm looking for a monitor as well with similar requirements except that I'm looking for 27", 15k to 20k.

I've shortlisted these 4 models. You can try the 24" versions of these.

Benq EX2710S
Gigabyte G27F
LG 27QN600 - No speakers
LG 27GL650F - No speakers

I haven't decided yet which I'm gonna buy yet. Am still contemplating. Probably will go for whichever one that gets me a good discount.

Aravind Ram

Broken In
Thanks Arvind .. looks like you are looking for gaming monitors and me, for more of a office or home use monitor
Not exactly, though these are gaming ones, I'll be mostly using it for work and rarely for gaming. My main preference is 27" IPS display with adjustable height. And within my budget bracket, these models being gaming ones, offer the best features for money (like refresh rate, response time, etc) than professional models.

Thanks for your response !
I guess the quote for benq is around 13.5k
Forgot to mention that an in-built speaker is one of my other requirement & the samsung unfortunately misses that.
The LG is too steep for the budget..
In-built speakers are shit, no other word for it. Its worse than laptop speakers. Just get cheap ₹500 speakers, those would be better. I have a 30k monitor with in-built speaker (it wasn't my requirement though but still even with low expectations, it turned out to be worse).

OP
K

karthik316_1999

In the zone
Agreed ! My expectations would just be a ‘ting’ alert for work related applications such as Microsoft teams, outlook etc Nothing more!

Agreed ! My expectations would just be a ‘ting’ alert for work related applications such as Microsoft teams, outlook etc Nothing more!
At your budget, you might end up with a worse panel or high price or both if you chase built-in speakers. As mentioned earlier, I bought 2x 24" IPS monitors in this budget & one was just way worse in everything panel wise.

You take your call.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Looks like non-adjustable version is pretty much the same sans height adjustable feature and you can get it for lot less.
You can get the stand suggested by omega and you will get what you want for lesser price.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Congratulations for your new monitor ! Do post a small review after using it for some days, if possible.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I also have Benq GW2780. I really like this monitor from Benq.
So, GW2480T seems to be a great buy for me!

Top Bottom