Monitor Por PS2..

koolent

Youngling
Need HD Monitor for use with HD 6770 under 6k...

Hi,

So, the deal is that I need an HD Monitor Under 6k - 7k for Gaming purposes.. I am a casual-hardcore gamer (fit somewhere between) and my current monitor resolution is 1366 x 768.. I need to use it with HD 6770..

Thanking you,
Kush Mishra

Last edited:

ritvij

rated R
you can see

Brand New Viewsonic VA1601W 16 Inch Wide LED LCD Monitor National Warranty | eBay

but you have to buy port connectors seperately

Sarath

iDota
You get a 21" TV for that price. Why do you want a monitor? You want to use it for PC and PS2 both?

Sarath

iDota
Can anyone comment on whether the monitor resolution may cause problems for connecting PS2?

All I know is PS2 is SD quality 480p. Most normal TV sets are also 480p the CRT ones.

Monitors however are in different forms 1333X786, 720p, 1080p etc. I am thinking the resolutions might conflict. But that should be taken care if in the settings.

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
Monitor will show you the input signal in the exact same resolution on which your ps2 or any other device is operating. Only thing is that it will stretch the final image to cover the full area of your screen, if it doesn't support center image or maintaining expect ratio feature. But its depends on your taste or preference wether you like image stretching or centring.

Top Bottom