MOBO+CPU+RAM+HDD+GFX<=18000 Immediately..

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
Please suggest me :
1. Motherboard(Asus or Gigabyte)
2. CPU (Intel/AMD)
3. RAM(8GB for sure)
4. GFX Card (2GB memory)
5. HDD(500GB)

i'm thinking of:
RAM = [G.skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600MHz Desktop RAM (F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR)] @ Rs. 3240/-)
GFX = XFX Radeon HD6450 2GB DDR3 ATI PCI E Graphic Cards (HD-645X-CNF3) @ 4190/-.

this config. is for my friend :)

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: CAD Softwares, Able to play games like BF3 with low settings(not HD like).

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:18000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:NO

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7 Ultimate

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:NO

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Cabinet, CD Writer, Speakers, Keyboard, Mouse, UPS, Monitor, Sound Card.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: This month end

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Self-Assembly

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Hyderabad and Online Buying.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: is it possible for a USB 3.0 Mobo??

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Fill this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/149943-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Phenom II 960T @ 7k
Gigabyte GA-880GM-D2H @ 4k (USB 3 will cost a few hundred more)
Corsair 4Gb DDR3 @ 1.1k
WDC 500Gb @ 4k
FSP Saga II 400W @ 1.8-2k

TOTAL: ~18k

adding a GPU will really help but budget won't allow.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
for autocad 2d drawing work with no rendering no. of cpu cores matter most.for rendering good graphics card is helpful in the sense that it speeds up the process.however when doing a final CPU-based render to an image file the graphics card doesn't matter,at that point it's all CPU and RAM.for playing BF3 at low settings on a full HD monitor a 6670 1gb ddr5 for ~5000 is minimum i think.

P.S.cad softwares which can use directx for rendering can take advantage of gaming cards,those cad softwares which rely on opengl for rendering works best with professional cards like quadro/firepro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom