Mobiles for cheap prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus000

Broken In
Hi Mobexperts,
I just wanted to buy a mobile phone within a budget of say 6k-7k rs which offered me
*3g capable,Social networking apps,smooth Internet browsing.
*decent camera
*good internal Memory(would be glad if 1gb).would settle down for 128mb or less too..
*USB,Bluetooth,Mp3 player,Phone memory,Big screen & more features to please..
INTERESTINGLY,I found cool mobiles like
*DANGER SIDEKICK 3 T-MOBILE CAMERA SMART PHONE ,NEW SAMSUNG KATALYST T739 T-Mobile AT&T GSM WIFI PHONE,NEW LG VU CU920 UNLOCKED AT&T TOUCH SCREEN PHONE WINE,GREAT HTC 8525 AT&T CINGULAR BLUETOOTH CAMERA PDA PHONE & others..The issue i found with these are they are sold WITHOUT CONTRACT & CARRIER SPECIFIC(AT&T,CINGULAR,T-MOBILE),It says This phone is only for At&t/Cingular and T-mobile for others.does the carrier specific mean it can only accept network from AT&T/CINGULAR/TMOBILE & accept only its sims??
Is it worth buying mobiles without contracts??I thought to NOT,but i got partial response from friends so im confused..Besides they are imported and feature packed for so less.Should i go for it or settle down for Indian manfactured mobiles with contracts...??

OP
V

virus000

Broken In
Will i be able to browse and add applications or ease of use like other local mobiles???
Is it worth buying that phone??

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Will i be able to browse internet comfortably ,social networking and add applications like other local mobiles???
I mean like iphone has its set of issues like social netw,itunes,iphone app store and other features unable to access by outside U.S. countries.So will this phone give such a problem too??

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Will i be able to browse and add applications or ease of use like other local mobiles???

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Will i be able to browse internet comfortably ,social networking and add applications like other local mobiles???
I mean like iphone has its set of issues like social netw,itunes,iphone app store and other features unable to access by outside U.S. countries.So will this phone give such a problem too??
Whoaa who said anything about issues with iPhone outside US. All that is rubbish.
Where do you live??
Coz all those phones you mentioned are sold in US and carrier locked.
As ankit mentioned Samsung Monte s5620 is a good phone @8k, but it runs on samsung proprietary OS so no third party app support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom