mobile with best video recording quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arclight

Broken In
i am planning to buy a new mobile which would primarily be used for video recording and of course as a normal phone. so large in built memory or option for mmc card is also required.which mobile has the best video quality? there is no restriction on price range. i just want the best.

V

vishal_bhatia87

D500 Camera has grain and you cannot exit from mp3 application while listening music. ie You cannot do anything while listening.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
k750i all the way. Its the only cam with a 2Mega Pixel cam. Memory options might be expensive althio it does come with a 256MB card as these cards are expensive (SONY's proprietary format).

suave_guy

pedal to metal
another thing is that SE K750i camera has "auto focus"....the first in any camera phone and this will make taking pictures and videos much more realistic just like a regular digicam. This enhances the macro mode and its also possible to take quality pictures of specific objects...

Plus this is an excellent phone for listening to mp3s....the audio quality is superior then any other phone in the market and also the media player is well integrated into the phone....

Screen quality again is one of the best you can get...

ENjoy...

nirubhai

Broken In
these are the candidates
se k750i
se p900i
nokia 6630

as per my experience, 6630 has better video. might be because of faster processor. k750i show large pixels & grains. i won't recommend it.

i havn't seen performance of p900i so can't conclude

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
suave_guy said:
Plus this is an excellent phone for listening to mp3s....the audio quality is superior then any other phone in the market and also the media player is well integrated into the phone....

Not quite mate. The Motorola E398 still beats it in the sound department. The bass effect is still too good on this.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
if ur talking about external speakers then yes...but if we talk about pure audio clarity and frequency response while listening to earphones(which shud be the ideal thing) then k750i is clearly ahead...also it has a powerful integrated equalizer with presets and custom settings and it really makes a difference...

k750i can also play mp4/AAC tracks...not sure about E398..

ENjoy...

V

vishal_bhatia87

The only problem in sonyericsson is low network coverage when compare to nokia.

nirubhai

Broken In
suave_guy said:
if ur talking about external speakers then yes...but if we talk about pure audio clarity and frequency response while listening to earphones(which shud be the ideal thing) then k750i is clearly ahead...also it has a powerful integrated equalizer with presets and custom settings and it really makes a difference...

k750i can also play mp4/AAC tracks...not sure about E398..

ENjoy...
i agree about sound
but E398 does not have video recording

G

gimme_red

If u don't have an urgency in buying, then wait for the nokia N91. :wink:

Here's the detailed specifications, just take a look : :shock:
*www.helios.ugtech.net/hf/index.php/topic,14.0.html

*212.213.255.72/keepthls/bigpic/nokia-n91.gif

Charley

Just Do It
deathvirus_me said:
an ericson p910i ....

This is an awesome handset, only its pretty much costly and for high end users.

I checked this out at one of the outlets in blore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom