Mobile Under 45k

OP
D

dexterz

Journeyman
S20+ is better choice than S20 FE & S20 (except for compactness).
thank you @omega44-xt . probably one last question before i decide for s20+ or 8T. Like I said earlier I'll be looking to use this phone for next 3years. Does exynos age well? If not i'll use my dslr for astrophotography and get 8T for the SD865

thank you @omega44-xt . probably one last question before i decide for s20+ or 8T. Like I said earlier I'll be looking to use this phone for next 3years. Does exynos age well? If not i'll use my dslr for astrophotography and get 8T for the SD865
DSLR is a DSLR, it will be better than any of those. Mobile cams are just convenient.

My S8 has aged well for me but I have an S835 variant. I know people who are using older Samsung phones with Exynos but don't have any personal exp. I had to reset my S8 after 3 years to get some of its speed back, software slows down with time.

OP
D

dexterz

Journeyman
DSLR is a DSLR, it will be better than any of those. Mobile cams are just convenient.

My S8 has aged well for me but I have an S835 variant. I know people who are using older Samsung phones with Exynos but don't have any personal exp. I had to reset my S8 after 3 years to get some of its speed back, software slows down with time.
Yea I can relate to that. Exynos is the only thing thats keeping me from the S20 series. Other option would be to reset my 5T and maybe change the battery and wait for the next wave of phones.

Yea I can relate to that. Exynos is the only thing thats keeping me from the S20 series. Other option would be to reset my 5T and maybe change the battery and wait for the next wave of phones.
I am doing that. High prices are keeping me from upgrading. Might have upgraded to S20 if not for the much inferior Exynos compared to SD. Just have to replace battery now. Compact phone options are few nowadays.

Top Bottom