harish420

Right off the assembly line
Budget-16k (extendable upto max 18k)

Display type and size - Full HD required

Dual sim- Not necessary

Preferred choice of brand- Any Brand

What camera option you want- Camera quality should be the best in this range.

Preferred operating system- Android only

Primary use of handset- MultiTasking, a bit of heavy gaming

Any specific mobile phones in consideration- No idea at all

Any other info that you want to share- A phone with no heating issues, no hangs.Gonna use this phone for next 2 years. Need to buy an mobile within this week.So some quick suggestions needed plz

Last edited:

elafanto

Journeyman
Amazon Get 3500 cash back on OPO 64GB Version on ICICI Netbanking

OnePlus One (64GB, Sandstone Black): Buy OnePlus One (64GB, Sandstone Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15594&d=1436327650

Attachments

• OnePlus_SUPER_HD._UX1500_SX1500_V317294442_.jpg
    OnePlus_SUPER_HD._UX1500_SX1500_V317294442_.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
16GB means you would get 13GB internal storage.......
I don't think it would be enough, better to get more storage when you are spending almost 20k

I don't think you would be into custom ROM n all

Check these phones too
- Huawei Honor 6
- Xiaomi Mi4 64GB
- Lenovo vibe X2

OP
H

harish420

Is Honor 7 worth waiting..? I am ready to extend my budget around 20k if Honor 7 is a good buy..

OP
H

harish420

If you can wait, so wait but waiting is just a game.

I would say don't wait get whatever is available now.

S bros...I am getting tired of waiting...And yes..Waiting is just a game...But my only worry is that I should not regret after buying..I should buy a mobile within the end of this month. The only thing nagging my mind is the launch of Oneplus 2.

So If I had to choose between OnePlus One, Mi4 , Honor 6...Which one should I go..?

S bros...I am getting tired of waiting...And yes..Waiting is just a game...But my only worry is that I should not regret after buying..I should buy a mobile within the end of this month. The only thing nagging my mind is the launch of Oneplus 2.

So If I had to choose between OnePlus One, Mi4 , Honor 6...Which one should I go..?

Depends on what size of device you want

OPO & Mi4 can be considered better than Honor 6 due to better dev support

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
avoid xiaomi,lenovo and huawei
they have extremely poor after sales and poor dev support too because xiaomi and lenovo refuse to release the source and huawei uses cut-rate processors
given a choice xiaomi is still the best among the 3 but I would strongly suggest One Plus One over them any day
the extra 3k increase in budget to buy the 64gb variant is totally worth it
dont buy unreliable phones just because you are on a budget,especially since you want to use it for 3 years
If you can , wait for One Plus 2,it should be worth the wait
also wait for reviews of SD810 on OP2
worst case scenario- OP2 might be a fail thanks to SD810 but OPO will be getting a price drop for sure and thats a sweet deal not worth missing imho

ankushv

Journeyman
Huawei use custom/proprietary soc . Avoid .
Read the specs of the Huawei phones , neither mediatek nor Qualcomm . So no Dev support .

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^ Doesnt matter , they are still a company that compromises on quality by using cut rate parts, have zero clue why people are so awed by it
they have nothing great to offer at all
atleast Yu,Xiaomi and One Plus offer top-notch quality in comparison and use parts from samsung,lg and sony

also I dont think the "new" Nexus 5 will be that great, they are simply trying to regain the Nexus brand image by using the name of its last successful phone - the "old" Nexus 5 because Nexus 6 didnt pick up much momentum because of obvious reasons

ankushv

Journeyman
Yeah ^^^ I agree .
When Motorola was bought by lenovo the nexus brand took a hit . Also I don't get , what's with non removable batteries and no sd card support .
BTW I stand corrected , huawei 4 x has some Qualcomm chipset .

$hadow

Geek in making

Pick mi4

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
How about XOLO BLACK from Flipkart?
Looks quite promising enough for such specs.

What are your opinion on this matter Friends, @kkn13 and [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] ?

Top Bottom