Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Alright people.

This thread for discussing games you have played or want to play :mrgreen:

this thread is not a :
1) Top 10 games
2) Must play games
3) other ranking quotes on games.

So, just discuss about games you come across and want to know from TDF members :cool:

Platforms : Android, iOS, Windows or (any other windows platform which is not dead yet)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
are side-scrolling endless runners allowed ?

project 83113 is pretty fun, gesture controls of swipe, tap and hold keeps your hands busy and accurate timing needed.

[youtube]6_T9d7w_xl8[/youtube]

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

^^any genres of Mobile games are allowed.

this thread is to discuss some positives and negatives about games and also we will explore more games :mrgreen:

Flash

Lost in speed
*www.digit.in/forum/mobile-games/186650-mobile-gaming-general-discussion-progress-updates.html

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Canabalt
*i.imgur.com/Atwfb2s.jpg
A must have classic. Action packed, minimal gfx, sidescrolling endless runner. The obstacles are procedurally generated, there is a lot of story uncovered the longer you can run.
You can play it right here. Open Source version here.
iTunes

Babylonian Twins
*i.imgur.com/ZE32aLN.jpg
This game has a bit of a backstory, it is made in Iraq in 93 for the Amiga platform. It was never released, and it found a home 15 years later on mobile. You can read more about that here. It is a puzzle platformed, where you have to switch between to twins to cross levels. It is an involving and thought provoking title.
iTunes Play Windows

Polara
*i.imgur.com/QK9Q5eV.jpg
This is a fast paced sidecrolling platformer. You have to switch between red and blue "polarities" or colours to navigate obstacles. You have to choose between same or opposite colour, depending on the situation. So same colour for door, opposite colour for floor. The concept is used in a 3D game on steam called polarity.
iTunes Play Amazon

Perfect Cell
*i.imgur.com/XeozYc2.jpg
This is 2.5 D sidescrolling puzzle platformer. You are a cell escaping a military base. You can choose between assault and stealth strategies. Through the game, you unlock other cells and combine with them, increasing your powers throughout. Graphics are cool and immersive, so you pay attention to the gorgeous backgrounds instead of focusing on the action in the foreground. The controls are made for touchscreens.
iTunes.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^hmm ok yes :D but I keep trying to tell myself that it is only touchscreen gaming and OS does not theoretically matter

check out this insane upcoming title
[YOUTUBE]0uOC6xk0p0k[/YOUTUBE]

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

^^C00L

You guys must have heard/played of Dead Effect and now there is new release Dead Effect 2

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.badflyinteractive.deadeffect2&hl=en

nikufellow

In the zone
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sts.ch&hl=en

Pretty straight forward 5 min Moba fun , anybody else playin ?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
is that a platformer too? there is a thread for it here *www.digit.in/forum/mobile-games/190145-call-champions-cross-platform-moba.html

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Man this game is Awesome :-D

AAA title with Console quality graphics

Implosion - Never Lose Hope

[YOUTUBE]11a_9ymMWAI[/YOUTUBE]

Brandnew Boy

a explosive '3D Action RPG' adventure based on the Unreal 3 Engine

[YOUTUBE]33sPeb6OKOk[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom