Mobile Phone Advice - Budget 15k-16k max

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Online Shopping India Mobile, Cameras, Lifestyle & more Online @ Flipkart.co

there are discounts from lenovo check flipkart site.

Techistyle

Right off the assembly line
Zopo Flash X Plus Price in India, Specification, Features | Digit.i

This is a new launch of Zopo the Flash X check this out also it is a good option and now it price is also just 12.5K

Techistyle

Not even listed on gsmarena. :rolleyes:

Don't recommend unknown phones.

Hey Saiyan,

The smartphone is listed on NDTV Gadgets, Digit, BGR, Fonearena, 91Mobiles, Times of India etc, and these are big enough sites.. GSM Arena is not Smartphone GOD...

and I am suggesting only because I am using this Smartphone, and let me tell you it is great. If you want to use it ask for the Zopo team to send the same to you..... :)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hey Saiyan,

The smartphone is listed on NDTV Gadgets, Digit, BGR, Fonearena, 91Mobiles, Times of India etc, and these are big enough sites.. GSM Arena is not Smartphone GOD...

and I am suggesting only because I am using this Smartphone, and let me tell you it is great. If you want to use it ask for the Zopo team to send the same to you..... :)

I need to know the hardware specifications from an independent reviewer site. XDA and GSMArena are one of those sites. I don't want to use or recommend it when there are better phones available at the same price range.

They have typo on the official site. (ram is rab)

And these OEMs don't release source codes for developers. So, even for minor software issues, customer needs to go to service centre.
:facepalm:

Tomal

Broken In
I suggest you to go for Mi 4. I have been using this one for more than four months and happy with its performance.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Moto G5 Plus
Lenovo P2
Sony XA (currently on discount around 13k but only 2gb ram and mediatek P10)
Redmi Note 4
Upcoming Redmi 4 Prime
Smartron srt.phone

dravidworld

- Sony Xperia M5
- Huawei Honor 8 Lite
- Huawei P9 Lite
- Oppo F1
- Sony Xperia XA
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Motorola Turbo