Mobile gaming to pc gaming

samudragupta

Youngling
Hi friends, I'm 33 and finally am joining the league of gamers :) after convincing my mom.... Lol yea even at this age moms keep bugging us guys "ye umar main kya bacho jaise games khelta hai".
So to the main topic, I'm confused here friends. i just got a 59 inch led TV. I was planning to get the ps4 to enjoy the wonders of the big screen.
However, my old up hp Dv 6165 has given up on me. So I have to get a new pc as well. I was looking at the dell 15 inch Alienware (1.6 lacs) . I know it's an overpriced machine but I'm not considering msi or asus simply for ASS. I need some portability with games as well. Now below are my doubts and pls help me choose the right machine.
1) dell alienware comes without dvd drive so do I have to download all games from steam. I don't know much above recent games do pls pardon me.
2) does the alienware base model have an ssd slot for upgrade. That's for 1.2 lacs.
3) should I get the ps4 and get a laptop within 1 lac or get the alienware.
My mom's gonna make a lot of noise if I play on ps4 on big screen for long hrs. However if I play on laptop it can be a silent way of avoiding her attention in my room.
Help is appreciated friends.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get a quote from Azom and ask them when Clevo P870DM3-G and Clevo P870DM2-G (they have laptop GTX 1070/1080) would be available with them.

Also, don't buy any laptop with a GTX 900M series GPU now. 1000 series would outperform them.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Get a Gaming PC and a PS4, the best of both worlds.. Laptops are overpriced for gaming, if you do not travel much, then gaming laptop isnt worth it at all.. Just get a 80k PC and it should max out all games for a few years ahead

gameranand

Living to Play
Hi friends, I'm 33 and finally am joining the league of gamers :) after convincing my mom.... Lol yea even at this age moms keep bugging us guys "ye umar main kya bacho jaise games khelta hai".
So to the main topic, I'm confused here friends. i just got a 59 inch led TV. I was planning to get the ps4 to enjoy the wonders of the big screen.
However, my old up hp Dv 6165 has given up on me. So I have to get a new pc as well. I was looking at the dell 15 inch Alienware (1.6 lacs) . I know it's an overpriced machine but I'm not considering msi or asus simply for ASS. I need some portability with games as well. Now below are my doubts and pls help me choose the right machine.
1) dell alienware comes without dvd drive so do I have to download all games from steam. I don't know much above recent games do pls pardon me.
2) does the alienware base model have an ssd slot for upgrade. That's for 1.2 lacs.
3) should I get the ps4 and get a laptop within 1 lac or get the alienware.
My mom's gonna make a lot of noise if I play on ps4 on big screen for long hrs. However if I play on laptop it can be a silent way of avoiding her attention in my room.
Help is appreciated friends.

I would suggest you to buy just a gaming PC (not laptop). If you move too frequently through cities then obviously laptop would be better choice, but considering that your Mom does the jibber jabber with you, I am guessing that you live at your home. If thats so a gaming desktop would be the best option.

If you buy gaming rig then I don't think you need any consoles because more and more console games are coming to PC on a steady pace and trust me there are hell lot of games to play on PC and you won't need any consoles. That is ofcourse unless you are in love with certain exclusives.

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
1@gameranand. Get the gaming pc and xbox 360 wired controller, and u can enjoy both the world on pc except the exclusives.

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
Thanks a lot for your suggestions guys. Yes travelling is a part of my job profile, hence I'm looking for a Lappy. As saiyan has said above, should I look at the azom? I have already sent them a request for a quote.

Top Bottom