MV VIP to the MAX
I know that I've already posted this in the ~10k mobile thread but I havn't received any replies there and I need to buy the phone ASAP.
Hi people, my father needs a phone for his department for use in conferences etc.
1. Budget?10k (12k max)
2. Display type and size? doesn't matter.
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? preferably bar due to its durability
4. Preferred choice of brand? blackberry,nokia
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).qwerty or touchscreen or both (not numpad)
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. doesn't matter
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).Non-android required (bbOS/Symbian/Windows Phone)
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. WiFi and 3G both required
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? nothing much
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? checking mails, presentations, messaging 100s of contacts. Was looking for a phone that allows thousands of contacts to be stored, sorted in groups (same people can be in multiple groups) and messaged.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? was thinking of blackberry phones due to the requirements. Willing to look at nokia too if the build quality of the phone is good and it offers these features.
12. Any other info that you want to share
It will be under very rough use. Most likely a case/cover will be used but do suggest a very rugged phone. Also, expandable storage preferred but not required (willing to look at lumia).
Need to buy it ASAP.