Mobile for my girlfriend .. 18-20k

Status
Not open for further replies.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
aryayush said:
Some people just comment on subjects without having any substantial knowledge about it! Have you seen any picture taken from a W800i, mail2and? I bet you haven't! Just open your eyes a bit wider - they are available all over the net. Have a look at them. You will be changing your opinion before you can spell the word 'camera'. LOL!

Oh we have another einstein here amongst us! mr. wise guy, have u even seen or used a proper digital camera? If you have, you will notice the difference. Cell phone cameras don't stand a chance against those.

On a side note, too many wise guys on digit these days? What's up.. every one is drinking Complan or something?

suave_guy

pedal to metal
ur gf shud definately go for se w800i, she will love the orange color and awesome sound quality and the camera of w800i is slightly better than n70(specially macro shots) plus the w800i has 'auto focus' advantage...

n70 has a slower performance sometimes even slower than nk 6680/81...can be bit frustrating at times

girls love fashion, w800i is more fashionable plus the phone interface is simple and very easy to use...

ENjoy...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Excuse me, Mr. mail2and but no one suggested that the camera of W800i falls anywhere in comparison with a digicam. Obviously, it doesn't. I was merely trying to emphasize the rather obvious fact that a 2 MP camera is far better than a VGA one but you seem to be rather too full of yourself to pay heed to other people's opinions.
And anyway, mohit's wants an allrounder phone, not a camera. Humph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom