mobile exchange advice

andy_65_in

Padawan
Help me choose between Moto G turbo ans Asus zen Max 32 GB in an exchange offer on flipkart.The Moto i read overheats.what is a LTE sim type phone,is it a normal sim

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Help me choose between Moto G turbo ans Asus zen Max 32 GB in an exchange offer on flipkart.The Moto i read overheats.what is a LTE sim type phone,is it a normal sim

Wait until the end of this month because Asus Zenfone 3's variants are being released buddy. The Zenfone 3 range might start from 15k to 30k. So waittt...

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
any other suggestions folks.am desperate to xchange my moto e,ofer only on flipkart.dual sim,2gb ram,cam with flash must

Minion

Conversation Architect
any other suggestions folks.am desperate to xchange my moto e,ofer only on flipkart.dual sim,2gb ram,cam with flash must

My suggestion, Don't exchange moto E they are only offering 1k discount for moto E.Both Moto and Asus service are handled by B2X and service is pathetic.

Moto G4 plus hass heating issue not sure if it has been fixed or not.

How much you are willing to spend?

Last edited:
OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
Booked 16 gb.exchange cost me just Rs 1000.00 but thats better than NO sale at all of my moto e on any website-kuch to mila

Top Bottom