Mobile ~40k

$hadow

Geek in making
35k...

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Is M8's camera so bad that ZR's camera would blow it away? I would hate that in a 30k+ phone.

That is only in the case when you try to zoom or crop it. The images are basically taken from a 4mp shooter you can't ask for more.

radiking

Right off the assembly line
Actually touchwiz not that bad just go to developers mode and switch off all animations its blazing fast .. nobody will tell you this.I have Samsung galaxy s4 i9505 satisfied user for 2 years.u can just turn them of if you don't like the add-ons

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
man. THis phone is awesome. Really loving it.

- - - Updated - - -

The screen is gorgeous.

$hadow

Geek in making
The purchase is done looks like it's time to close the thread [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] please close the thread.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Is the pixel density that much visible??

You see, I tried to compare it with my mom's nexus 5. The difference is very noticeable especially during desktop mode browsing and using facebook messenger. The sharpness is insane in the g3. Gaming was lol in g3 however. I tried nova 3. Fps was acceptable but subtitles were so small that they were invisible.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You see, I tried to compare it with my mom's nexus 5. The difference is very noticeable especially during desktop mode browsing and using facebook messenger. The sharpness is insane in the g3. Gaming was lol in g3 however. I tried nova 3. Fps was acceptable but subtitles were so small that they were invisible.

QHD on a 5.5" screen has that effect
Adreno 330 is weak for QHD.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Me too in the 1st line, 2nd line was for gaming being lol on G3.

Oh. Not exactly lol. Manageable frame rates. I am not much of a mobile gamer. I rarely play mobiles games. I mainly bought the cell phone for chatting, watching movies and listening to music. I also prefer emulator games to normal games.

$hadow

Geek in making

Yeah devs are still not able to frame up for those QHD screens but still looks like you are enjoying your purchase.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Yeah devs are still not able to frame up for those QHD screens but still looks like you are enjoying your purchase.

Yep loving the extra screen work space.

- - - Updated - - -

Also happy with stock

- - - Updated - - -

which one decided???
G4 launch date please?

LG G3.

G4 will probably be launched in April-May. It will probably cost 55k-60k at launch just as the G3 did.

$hadow

Geek in making
Max amount one should spend on a mobile is 45k. I mean this is also a lot but above this is insane.

Top Bottom