Mobile ~40k

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
My old Xperia ZR has some screen issues. A certain area either does not work or works too well(automatic presses).
So I have decided to get this one exchanged for a new one under "exchange offers"

My top choice is Nexus 6 but exchange is not available at 248001.

1. Budget?40k
2. Display type and size?5" no more.
3. Dual sim?Preferred
4. Preferred choice of brand?Any
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?Both
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).Android LEL
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).Any(4G pref)
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?All
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?HTC One M8 Eye
10. Any other info that you want to share-SHould have a card slot but not a deal breaker.

Can't wait....need a phone now. Chatting has become troublesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Sound quality is very important.
Reply fast, probably gonna order today.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'mma go with HTC One M8 (EYe)
No inputs?

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I think I'll stick to HTC One M8 Eye just because of those speakers and Sense UI

$hadow

Geek in making
Probably worst time ever to buy a flagship as of now. MWC is going to see nearly all the major flagship refresh and price cut is certainly evident.
Better Look for 1+1.
M8 eye is the same as m8 but with nearly no dev support. And if you think that the phone is small it is nearly as bug as 5.5 inch display.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I desperately need a phone. Can't wait anymore. ZR is giving way. I need to chat with my valentine lol

- - - Updated - - -

Should I go with LG G3 then?

Can't buy opo in my town.
Ordered lg g3.
You bought G3 at 40k dude? Those things are on sale on Ebay for 30-31k and still don't sell well. There were Xperia Z3, Note 4 etc. phones, which you would have got by spending slightly more!

Whatever, congratulations :|

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I got it for 35k actually. Anyways, I think I'mma change my decision. The HTC One M8 has always been my dream phone. I am changing my decision. Gonna order from ebay HTC One M8(normal).

- - - Updated - - -

Damn snapdeal orders are non-cancellable.

- - - Updated - - -

You bought G3 at 40k dude? Those things are on sale on Ebay for 30-31k and still don't sell well. There were Xperia Z3, Note 4 etc. phones, which you would have got by spending slightly more!

Whatever, congratulations :|

Z3-Not buying another Sony phone after my first poor experience(ZR). They don't repair these phones, they replace it and ask almost 70% of the MRP to replace it. Mine went kaput just after a year. Apparently, the screen cracking issues are real.

Note 4- :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: Crap-wiz, who the hell even wants that. Samdung phones look so cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

LG G3 vs. HTC One (M8): Duel duo - GSMArena.com

This review says LG G3 is just plain better.

Z3-Not buying another Sony phone after my first poor experience(ZR). They don't repair these phones, they replace it and ask almost 70% of the MRP to replace it. Mine went kaput just after a year. Apparently, the screen cracking issues are real.

Note 4- :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: Crap-wiz, who the hell even wants that. Samdung phones look so cheap.
Okay, Sony service is indeed not up to the mark, agree with that. But if you think LG UI is any better than what you call Crapwiz then best of luck mate (it is basically another Touchwiz with different looks, go to XDA and read the goodness of it). The Note 4 in that category is the only phone which should considered. If you believe Gsmarena or other reviews then go read it.

To be quite honest, not everyone deserves to use everything good.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I've used LG's optimus UI for 2 months on my E970 (a Q4 2012 phone) and installed CM11 only to get kitkat. I switched to a ported version of official korean kitkat (but it wasn't a perfect port) back in July I think. After 1.5 month, I switched to PA and now running LS v4 (5.0.2)

Only reason to switch was Android version. Other than that, LG's UI is lag free and way better than that crapwiz. The amount of bloatwares in crapwiz is way too much. Only bloat which I found were the AT&T apps as my phone is a carrier specific version so those were expected and I uninstalled them minutes after I booted up the phone.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
If you believe Gsmarena or other reviews then go read it.

Basically I am supposed to trust a random DF member with 25 posts instead of a trusted website running for years.

- - - Updated - - -

OK someone tell me conclusively which is better HTC One M8 or LG G3?

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You didn't read the entire comparison on gsmarena? :p
Performance wise, they're almost the same. G3 has better screen, way better camera. Battery life is expected to be less than M8 because of that QHD screen. But hey, first phone from a big OEM with QHD screen. :p

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
You didn't read the entire comparison on gsmarena? :p
Performance wise, they're almost the same. G3 has better screen, way better camera. Battery life is expected to be less than M8 because of that QHD screen. But hey, first phone from a big OEM with QHD screen. :p

I read the entire thing. Wanted user inputs.
LG G3's speaker is not that inferior as compared to HTC right?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yeah not that inferior.
Still if you want, you can Boost LG G3's Speaker and Headphone Volume

Read:

LG G3 review - PC Advisor

Best smartphones reviews | Best phones reviews | Best mobile phones - PC Advisor

5. Samsung Galaxy Note 4
4. HTC One (M8)
3. LG G2
2. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
1. LG G3

Top Bottom