[MMO] DayZ- The hardest yet most addictive survival fps

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Im already in your friend list pal, White Fang.

And for servers, modify your filter in server page with ping <200 and check
Thailand, Singapore, Mali, Phillipines, German and few UK servers good.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
I havent done but saw my friends doing.

Take out appropriate tool in hand, and while looking at a leveled ground surface, use mouse scroll. My be you will see the "dig" option if you meet the requirements.

After that you have to use seeds. Fertilizer if you want to speed up the growth.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
DayZ single-player mode and server hosting planned

*0cb8dd5d2dc142d08f0f-eb3b436d25971e5860b39e72b0600342.r94.cf1.rackcdn.com/images/i0NoNmRw6Hej.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg​

Brian Hicks, project lead on DayZ, stopped by the PC Gaming Show at E3 to talk about the progress and future of the multiplayer survival game, which has been in Early Access for over a year and a half.

In addition to plans in the near future to release three more vehicles and the resources needed to repair them, Hicks said that a single-player feature for DayZ was in the works. This will allow gamers to play DayZ offline, and also allow modders to test out their custom content in local sessions. Speaking of mods, Hicks said DayZ will be fully embracing the Steam Workshop.
Finally, Hicks told us that Bohemia will be releasing the tools needed for players to host their own servers, a feature DayZ players have been asking for almost since the game appeared. None of these upcoming features were given delivery dates, however.

Source: pcgamer

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION], Hey man, can you give me the video of this particular discussion?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<u><a href="*www.digit.in/forum/members/144954.html" target="_blank">alienempire</a></u>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->, Hey man, can you give me the video of this particular discussion?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] When was the last time you played DayZ? Want to play during Christmas week? Can download if you have it..

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
A nice compilation of gameplay in a PvP server
Slightly NSFW coz language
[youtube]4dFFCMY_ri4[/youtube]

Top Bottom