That was 3 zombies

*i.imgur.com/2iUeLY0.jpg
A little gear

*i.imgur.com/r81WUCU.jpg
Zombie charging to us

*i.imgur.com/MNZV0kP.jpg
That's [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] btw :D

*i.imgur.com/l97u0D3.jpg
Me & [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] trying to find our way. The game looks so grey because my characters HP was low

*i.imgur.com/HZNh9hr.jpg
The Sunny Sky

*i.imgur.com/lQNTqQQ.jpg
Just watching the Sun. We're fully geared now. The other guy is [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION]

*i.imgur.com/UraZa0M.jpg
Drinking water

*i.imgur.com/bFrUY5c.jpg
Finally found Zero(he's the guy on the right)

*i.imgur.com/WZNsPow.jpg
Drinking water in the heat

*i.imgur.com/stLdJCB.jpg
One last shot of the Sun. The game does look good considering I play @ low settings

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Those shots look better than mine even though we both playing on lowest settings. Sad that I cant play on desktop because of mic issue.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] the new server you play on, is the character is according to the Eden server or the Thailand one?

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] the new server you play on, is the character is according to the Eden server or the Thailand one?

Consider 5 servers:

A, B, C- Public
X, Y- Private

Now when you play in public server, the items will be shared among A B C. That means you can continue your progress in any of those 3 public servers.

But X and Y are private, meaning the items will be those server specific only. That Thailand server we play is private, so progress on that server will be specific to that one only. Dunno Eden was public or private

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Another fan-made trailer of DayZ. Awesome work though that voice is kinda off the mark.

[youtube]oMBvKF-ZuS8[/youtube]

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Anyone is still playing? I've decided to not play it until its full release next year. For once I do hope it makes it to version 1.0 considering the main creator/dev Dean Hall left the project :(

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Anyone is still playing? I've decided to not play it until its full release next year. For once I do hope it makes it to version 1.0 considering the main creator/dev Dean Hall left the project :(

Dean Hall's leaving the project actually turned out good. The new lead, Hicks, is working much better.
0.57 released yesterday. New inventory system, map changes and what not. Also, thier new engine is 70% completed, when it is in full working state, performnce in big cities will skyrocket.

I'll rejoin after 2 weeks.

Top Bottom