MKV player for Windows Mobile

rdx_halo

In the zone
Guys please recommend me a good MKV player (preferably Free) with subtitle support for Lumia 520. I wanna watch movies with .srt subtitles.
Thanks

Moliplayer Pro. This app plays all video formats and reads SRT subtitles too. However, this is a free trial (2 weeks I think), until you buy it for ₹160.

Note: VLC for Windows Phone is coming near the end of this month and it will be free. So I suggest using Moliplayer Pro until the trial period expires; by that time hopefully VLC will be out and you can download it.

promo87

Broken In
Well, why don't you try using VLC player available over the Microsoft store ! :-D I found it great, I am sure so do you will also find it interesting.

Flash

Lost in speed
Well, why don't you try using VLC player available over the Microsoft store ! :-D I found it great, I am sure so do you will also find it interesting.
VLC player is only available for Windows as of now, and the mobile version is on the works.

promo87

Broken In
VLC player is only available for Windows as of now, and the mobile version is on the works.

Well, I guess its available over the Windows Store for installation over the windows devices ! Anyway I actually don't use windows devices so, can't help you out in providing you with more ideas over that. I am sorry but I guess this the problem with the Windows devices they are having stores but they just don't posses application which can make the users survive upon. You question has really made me feel that I am on the brighter side by having Android powered devices.

promo87

Broken In
Good for you. Sad for us.

Yup ! Why don't you you move over to Android rather than .... :( Any way I have tried googling out a little and came across and application that can help you in playing .mkv files but again its a paid application :( But if you want to have a look at it then try looking at "Yxplayer Pro" over the store. Hope it helps you in playing matroska format files.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
windows doesnt lack apps,most apps are getting optimised for 8.1(windows ,windows rt and windows phone) hence vlc is releasing so late,it was gonna release early in fact
android has its own cons,dont go OT

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION] Edit your post, Before some mod sees it. Supporting Piracy is against the forum rules, FYI.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
[MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION] Edit your post, Before some mod sees it. Supporting Piracy is against the forum rules, FYI.

Sorry bout that I didn't know ,edited post
The android threads are usually filled with piracy material so I wasn't aware it was against the rules

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the heads up once again :)
Will not repeat this mistake

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

How is his post giving hint of supporting piracy. For all we know, he could be using a free to use video MKV file with subtitles on the side.

Flash

Lost in speed
You can install, Moliplayer (not pro) free of cost.

Change your region to Hongkong, and search the store for 'Moliplayer'. It should list - Moliplayer and Moliplayer pro.
Select Moliplayer and install. It's just like the lite version of Moliplayer and has most of the features, and also it's FREE forever!

Shah

Cyborg Agent
How is his post giving hint of supporting piracy. For all we know, he could be using a free to use video MKV file with subtitles on the side.

He edited his post before you saw it. :|

Read the previous posts before replying.

Top Bottom