Mighty Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
nah, the ball is quite small & so are the buttons. My Logitech basic optical mouse & even the Microsoft wireless laser mouse 5000 are better when it comes to good grip on the mouse

goobimama

 Macboy
gx: Buttons? Where can you see buttons here? The entire thing is one button. It only senses which side you have clicked it. The ball may be small, but its an excellent scroller. Though it doesn't scroll horizontal in windows environment...

I have two of those...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@goobimama

Sorry, forgot to mention...the touch sensative thing might be cool, but "persoanlly", it can be annoying, you know accidental touches...a conventional mouse with buttons with normal push buttons & tactile feedback is better

Pathik

Google Bot
gx_saurav said:
@goobimama

Sorry, forgot to mention...the touch sensative thing might be cool, but "persoanlly", it can be annoying, you know accidental touches...a conventional mouse with buttons with normal push buttons & tactile feedback is better
but once u get used to it, it mite seem very kewl

goobimama

 Macboy
Only the first day it was a 'bit' weird. Now my entire Non-tech family uses it without any accidental clicks n all.

I must admit though, the ball gets dirty and the scroll gets stuck. One needs to bring up one's skills for 'cleanin them balls..'

It is expensive...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
@Digit_Dragon, it has been out for a long time now.

@apoorv.sharma, you got that right. *sigh*

@gx_saurav, if you want bigger buttons than on that thing, you've got a gorilla's hands. The entire body is the button. How can you expect it to be larger! :eek:

@Kiran_tech_mania, yes, it is pretty darn expensive. I would've gotten one for myself had it been cheaper. :(

@gx_saurav, it uses touch sensing to figure out which side of the mouse you have pressed to determine whether it is a right click or a left click. You still have to press it physically though and you get ample tactile feedback with a familiar 'click' sound. And you'll never want to go back to ordinary mouses once you've experienced horizontal scrolling on the thing. (Then again, I am not so sure. After all, you are a person who prefers Flip 3D to Exposé, complexity to convenience!)

@pra_2006, It is very highly not recommended if you are using Windows or Linux. Plus, it is expensive.

goobimama

 Macboy
No drivers for windows. The scroll ball acts as a middle-click. The pressure sensitive sides act as "Back" action in browsers, explorer. It is not configurable. The horizontal scroll does not work in XP and such.

Otherwise, it works flawlessly with the PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom