Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for PC Review

daemon1

Journeyman
All,

I am planning to buy "Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows" from Flipkart. Is this a good choice or do I have anything better. My main aim is to only play PC games. I read some reviews for the wired controller and it seems there are same fake ones also being sent.

Please suggest, just wanted to make sure I am paying for for the genuine gamepad.

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
Ok, understood.

But, Xbox One Play And Charge Kit = 2k and Xbox One Wireless Controller = 4k so total would be 6000
Xbox 360 is somewhat around 3200 so thats half and huge saving..is the diff significant enough to give double the money?

Moreover xbox one controller becomes corded!

$hadow

Geek in making
Well xbox one controller has sorted one many of the shortcomings of the Xbox 360 controller.

jasku

In the zone
Gentlemen, I have ordered this Xbox 360 wireless controller for windows from snapdeal, cause the price on FK rose from 3k to 3.59k, but I am not sure of the authenticity based on the packing in the second image, can someone please confirm? *www.snapdeal....r-pc/1826246415

I know a member ordered one from FK and his controllers packing is different.

Can someone please confirm the authenticity of this product, else will cancel return the COD!

skeletor13th

Broken In
I just ordered xbone controller with Play And Charge Kit from amazon. Since its a one time investment i dont mind spending 5500rs(3500+2000) though my wallet keeps crying :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Gentlemen, I have ordered this Xbox 360 wireless controller for windows from snapdeal, cause the price on FK rose from 3k to 3.59k, but I am not sure of the authenticity based on the packing in the second image, can someone please confirm? *www.snapdeal....r-pc/1826246415

I know a member ordered one from FK and his controllers packing is different.

Can someone please confirm the authenticity of this product, else will cancel return the COD!

So, was it legit?? or did you cancel it??

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
I just ordered xbone controller with Play And Charge Kit from amazon. Since its a one time investment i dont mind spending 5500rs(3500+2000) though my wallet keeps crying :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

So, was it legit?? or did you cancel it??
What's the 2000 bucks for dude

skeletor13th

Broken In
What's the 2000 bucks for dude

OKAY! so your one sentence saved my 2000 bucks so thank you for that.

It turns out I wont need that 'Play And Charge Kit' bcz a simple microUSB cable from any android phone charger is sufficient to connect it to the PC. However if someone wants to use it as a wireless controller for PC then a 'Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows' is getting released in December 31 this year.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
OKAY! so your one sentence saved my 2000 bucks so thank you for that.

It turns out I wont need that 'Play And Charge Kit' bcz a simple microUSB cable from any android phone charger is sufficient to connect it to the PC. However if someone wants to use it as a wireless controller for PC then a 'Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows' is getting released in December 31 this year.
Do we have to purchase it separately...
Won't it be a part of controller.. Once it's released

skeletor13th

Broken In
Do we have to purchase it separately...
Won't it be a part of controller.. Once it's released

"The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows will be available for $24.99. It can also be purchased in a bundle with the Xbox One Wireless Controller for $79.95."

source - *www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-wireless-adapter-announced-for-pcs/1100-6427925/

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
"The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows will be available for $24.99. It can also be purchased in a bundle with the Xbox One Wireless Controller for $79.95."

source - *www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-wireless-adapter-announced-for-pcs/1100-6427925/
Damn .. That's khaastly..

Got the wired 360 for 1300 back in 2011

Top Bottom