Microsoft Windows Vista---the official Digit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Everyone....this is Abhi...and this is the official Microsoft Windows Vista thread.You can chat,query and ask & answer questions about Vista and related stuff...its also for those who not yet tried Windows vista and wana know more.

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
ok ok....then move the thread....its only for users gud....damn u guy r so sweet...shud go 2 poltics...u might make da country run gr8...:) ...

ok i get it u guy r more than DAMN sweet...come on yar...forget whats up their...do the work...get the thread running....

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Abhishek Dwivedi said:
ok i get it u guy r more than DAMN sweet...come on yar...forget whats up their...do the work...get the thread running....

For what and for whoom ??

I didnt felt any need for these type of thread... and are u official Microsoft and Digit Employee ?? what gives u right to use suchs words ??

Abhi said:
Microsoft Windows Vista---the official Digit thread

shantanu

Technomancer
Official Threads can only be opened by Digit Admins or moderators.. or if you want to open i think there is a permission procedure for that.. and there is a thread (unofficial) running for Windows Vista in this forum.. so no need for this thread.. and in future dont open anything like this.. THREAD LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom