Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
The launch of OneCare will bring Microsoft into direct competition with antivirus and firewall software vendors such as Symantec and McAfee.

Do anyone tried it

will this help microsoft to increase sales of Windows OS?

:?: :?:

anandk

Distinguished Member
vijay_7287 said:
onecare never heard abt it
can u give a link ......

*www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/sysreq.aspx

give it some time for people to try.
cud b better than norton though :!:

champ_rock

champ_rock
tried it it s**cks........and by the way i hink u should remove the word anti from the egining....... its a biiiiiiiiiig virus which takes 2 minutes to start and the gives an error.........

tried to uninstall it 6 times , restarted my comp 6 times........... but it comes back/........ formatted my comp in frustration................ please dont install it

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i tried it and its gr8 .. a very very clean n simple UI .. and i found it to be lighter than norton n kaspersky .. i liked the functions too (like the tune up stuff) .. its just too simple n easy and pleasant on the eyes too .. the real test will be its detection n removal rates .. lets see how it stands upto other anti virii s/w.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Yes Very good......First you create loop holes for virii in your OS and then sell antiviruses to patch it up. WTF...Billy we are well aware of the policies you tend to adopt for $$$

godsownman

Padawan
planetcall said:
Yes Very good......First you create loop holes for virii in your OS and then sell antiviruses to patch it up. WTF...Billy we are well aware of the policies you tend to adopt for $$$

Man this is funny , LOL

planetcall

Indian by heart
*img124.echo.cx/img124/3829/sc1093ss.gif

A lawsuit was filed in Europe against Microsoft for creating buggy softwares. I very often question this to myself as why should I be forced to use antivirus , firewalls, malware/adware/XYZware removers on my system? Why cant we have peace of mind by having one single rock hard Windows which we all have been made addicted to. Moreover salting my woes most of the peeps advise to regularly update these above mentioned softwares. If I start paying regulary for windows then the running cost might ruin me very soon. I use linux without any major threat from being online. Billy...
*imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/209034.gif

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I have got a second invitation saying that I can forward that mail to as many friends who want to try out OneCare Beta. Also it can be installed on as many different PC's as possible.

So friends start posting your hotmail or msn ids(as it may not open through other mails - its risky). I will forward that invitation to everybody.

To prove it that it is not a scam here is a screenshot:
*img524.imageshack.us/img524/4850/secondinvite4oq.th.jpg

I will post a long review with screenshots by tommorow.

BTW without trying don't put allegations on a software. I have found no problems at all with it and I will continue with it as my mainstream AV for my system.

Also mods please merge the two OneCare threads running in this section.

praka123

left this forum longback
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
great!,now we will be having service packs for an antivirus.
TRUE name change from service pack 2 'patch' like poor old Ambassador car with full putty work hmm... :D :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom