Microsoft Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucky Rathod

Friends whenever i insert the pendrive in my system i find folders which pretend to be microsoft corporation, when i delete them it again comes back,eventhough it is not harming my system it is frustating can anybody please solve my problem.

Even i cannot format my pendrive it says generic volume in use

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
It is actually a virus. Do full system scan in safe mode.....and remember to turn off system restore before scan.

anand1

In the zone
Boot your system in safe mode and try to work out thse things like as ravi said go for a system scan.

legolas

Padawan
To my knowledge if you are not providing more information, you are going to get replies only to scan for spywares and viruses, coz we can not help more than that really.

Try if possible to provide with any other information. what is the name of the file created. does it give any error when you try to delete it. or does it appear after refreshing.. any thing which will enable us to recollect if it has happened to any of us or have loooked somewhere.

Also, I would request you to run Hijack this and run it and save the log file and paste the contents here. It might help to see if your system is indeed affected with malware.

OP
L

Lucky Rathod

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/C:\Documents and Settings\thrd hyear\My Documents\My Pictures\microsoft virus Friends i want to show the picture of my folder which is a virus but i dont know how to add photos in reply

i tried to insert image it showed somewhat like * but the image is in my pc how can i make you people view

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom