Microsoft Student Partner ???? Some Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
What do MSPs really get apart from MS Softwares ?? for Free ??

They certainly don't get any cash !!

I qualified for the Interview !

But in interview Then Screwed Up ! Lost to a girl ! Who can speak very well and is part of college cultural girl but with ZERO Percent Geek in her ! Add to it she is sexy and also dances well !

Now i want to know what i missed !! MVPs ? any idea ?? Vishal you here ???

Yeah about the JOB !

An MSP should conduct sessions MS technologies .. The MSP should take sessions on .NET ! And let people know about MS Technologies !

This Sunday at Microsoft, Bangalore The winners will be talking about MS Surface and MS .NET .. peolple are invited with college ids ...!

*groups.msn.com/bdotnetstudent

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
But in interview Then Screwed Up ! Lost to a girl ! Who can speak very well and is part of college cultural girl but with ZERO Percent Geek in her ! Add to it she is sexy and also dances well !
LOL.. :D
BTW Did they come to your college or did you have to apply for it? More details please.

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
there were 2 MSPs in college already .. so through them it was all done

so its like they had come long back .. lol ! now the MSP conduct initial filter later then MS Reps !

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
rohan_shenoy
they want a partner :p

example :

Me >> Frustrated Developer !
MSP >> Comes In
MSP To Me >> hey check this out MS .NET
Me To MSP >> Wow that's great
Me >> happy developer !

This is exactly what we were told in the first interview after selection test ! by the current MSPs

no criteria .. we had to just write some test, general computer stuff .. and then interview for qualifiers

question were C puzzles and Aptitude and also HR ! few full forms of YAHOO, SQL , MSDN etc
also about flickr .. lol

you can try the official website .. !

*student-partners.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom