Microsoft Sidewinder X8 vs. Mamba

Aashrey99

The Prophet
Hey guys, i'm planning on getting a new gaming mouse. My imperator has fallen prey to the infamous double clicking issue.

So i'm leaning towards the sidewinder x8 mainly cuz of the highly positive reviews. Plus its wireless. The only real competition is the Razer Mamba.

Is mamba better or worse than x8? and will the 5600dpi really make a difference over 4000dpi? I plan on using the mouse on 1920*1080 resolution.

Also the mamba has that shitty z-axis tracking problem. I hated it on my imperator.

Any help you would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Get the X8, razer has reliability issues, double click issues happen with all razer mouse, also did I mention the infamous z-axis tracking issue??
Get either X8 or get the Logitech G700(a bit twitchy when in wireless mode)

PS: 5600 DPi is useless, I have logitech G500 and at 5700DPi(at its max) you can't see the cursor any more, I max out at 3k DPi and ordinarily game at 2k DPi

OP
Aashrey99

Aashrey99

The Prophet
oh great. just one last thing, i cant use a cloth pad with the blue track technology can i?? is razer goliathus a cloth pad? i am a complete noob at pads, never bothered to have one, but i bought a goliathus with my imperator.

tkin

Back to school!!
oh great. just one last thing, i cant use a cloth pad with the blue track technology can i?? is razer goliathus a cloth pad? i am a complete noob at pads, never bothered to have one, but i bought a goliathus with my imperator.
Yes, blue track works on everything incl. clear glass, so it will work.

Top Bottom