Microsoft Punching Bag (A solution to OS flame wars ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Pat

Pat

Beyond Smart
I don't think there is any need for any anti-MS person to go around posting anti-MS links in every thread that has anything remotely to do with Microsoft. I am not saying don't post, post something on topic, not give 5 links to anti-MS sites in every post yaar.

You are right about that buddy! Doing that is definitely not correct, but who knows, this thread might help to improve him/them ? Maybe ?

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I hope you guys have now understood the very reason why I suspended this guy's hosting from my server. Thank god I got rid of him before damage was done! :lol:

PS: If he abuses at this level publicly on forums, you can just imagine what kind of abuse would have been happening behind this during the whole hosting issue thing which prompted me to remove his account. :(

BTW, his blog has now become a college canteen for pro-MS guys. Rohan shenoy is there in the anti-FOSS post cribbing that he was banned by a Mod for no reason:lol:

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^Cyrus, please read those comments again and check where I said that I was banned by a FOSS mod?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@Pat: If these are kind of comments you are looking for to be here, then there is no chance I am going to be a by-stander and watch people make personal comments about me or my site or the comments on my site.

shantanu

Technomancer
what is going on here ?

you guys stop it or i will have to ban all of you !

Last edited:
OP
Pat

Pat

Beyond Smart
Arre bhai log kyu mere acche intentions aur mehnat ki vaat laga rahe ho ?

@rohan,cyrus and imav: please take that discussion off this thread. Thanks!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^
ok,

Shantanu/any other mod, please remove that post about my ban, and also edit Cyrus's post regarding that. Only then I will consider it as fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom