Microsoft Office 2007 Problem........

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
my office 12 suite [ licensed version ] is encountering me wid a strange problem.......

it is unable to open the documents which i made in office 12 beta 1 but is able to open the documents made in beta 2......

It gives the following error :

"The office Open XML file abc cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents."

Thanking you in anticipation

Blackberry7100g

shantanu

Technomancer
i think you did not made a complete install ... which office 07 are you using and what is your Country region...

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Look into this KB nd if this doesn't fit the bill try the steps that follow :

*support.microsoft.com/kb/925594

A simple Google gave me the following ...

Go to your user building blocks directory (\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks on Windows XP, \users\<user name>\app data\roaming\\Microsoft\Docume... Building Blocks).

Go into any subdirectories and delete your Building Blocks.dotx file.

Reboot Word will regenerate the file for you.

Note If you had saved any building blocks into your Building Blocks.dotx file you should be OK.

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
shantanu_webmaster said:
i think you did not made a complete install ... which office 07 are you using and what is your Country region...

i have just installed the office word 2007 ......mine is the enterprise edition of office suite

shantanu

Technomancer
Ofiice Enterprise is only available to VLK (MSPP or ORG)

where did you get that..

There was a known bug for this and MS updated it in Retail.. so YOu should UPDATE your OFFICE ONLINE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom