Microsoft launches surface book.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Surface Book Is Microsoft's Glorious New Laptop

*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--uxGDC-FV--/1462627614774930216.jpg

Microsoft enters the laptop market by launching the surface book!

Well here’s a surprise! After spending years undermining the laptop—or at least trying to—with the Surface, now Microsoft is making its own damn laptop.

More news here Surface Book Is Microsoft's Glorious New Laptop

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Nice products, good for Microsoft and the people in general. If only the store was more popular, I might buy 950XL & this hybrid device seems impressive than other hybrids. Looks premium and certainly costs. Mock Apple now

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Nice products, good for Microsoft and the people in general. If only the store was more popular, I might buy 950XL & this hybrid device seems impressive than other hybrids. Looks premium and certainly costs. Mock Apple now

It's a gem of a device as viewed in youtube. A tech + engineering marvel(HARDWARE aspect),I am not taking about Windows 10 in general.
But beyond the reach of most of us...........:oops::-(

krish_techie

Broken In
Microsoft actually blew everyone's mind with this launch. Surface book can be considered as the Surprise of the year.
I know that there was no official information about it's availability in india ,but still if anyone gets this kind of information please post it here ..:)

Top Bottom