Microsoft files complaint on OOXML vote to apex office & Ministry of Consumer Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
After India's NO vote for OOXML, this is yet another dirty old game Microsoft is so found of doing over and over again to push their propietory format into the open world and dilute the whole meaning of openness. :lol:

Microsoft files complaint on OOXML vote to apex office and Ministry of Consumer Affairs

I love Microsoft for their sheer willingness to piss off every human being on this planet in their quest for approval of OOXML. At the meeting held on 20th March 2008, we were informed that Microsoft has complained to the Ministry of Consumer Affairs and to the apex office of the country about the constitution of the committee and also cast aspersions on the impartiality of the chairperson of LITD15, Mrs. Neeta Verma. The chairperson was furious and offered to step down from her post. She pointed out that the committee has met numerous times and Microsoft never brought this issue up in front of the committee nor did they check the facts with her or her organization before complaining to the apex office. I do not have a copy of their complaint but am assuming that their complaint is that the committee is packed with supporters of ODF.

Read on at source..

PS: Source is not my blog

praka123

left this forum longback
Re: Microsoft files complaint on OOXML vote to apex office & Ministry of Consumer Aff

M$-they should be better off from India market :rolleyes: :x

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Re: Microsoft files complaint on OOXML vote to apex office & Ministry of Consumer Aff

They have all the rights to do so, that is the reason we have the system in place. Do not worry, they are not gonna win here either;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom