Microsoft adds security muscle

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

gx_saurav said:
:ROFL, where was this mentioned?

I never said Onecare is good or bad, all I said judging by your post is why do u care if it is good or not.? You are a linux user so.....should you be worrying whether Onecare detects virus or not? Well, you do want to judge then here is the thing. If a product was bad in the past does that means it will always be bad even in the future?

@ Possible

Stop thinking that everyone in this forum is your age ok.

Dont worry. He is just 7 years old kid. So dont worry. Chill.

eddie

El mooooo
gx_saurav said:
:ROFL, where was this mentioned?
Ermm...did you actually click on the link posted in first post or did you do as expected of you? Coming in to comment without reading the article? Also, are we going to talk about the "exact words" or are we going to talk about the inference that can be drawn by an analytical brain after reading?
I never said Onecare is good or bad, all I said judging by your post is why do u care if it is good or not.? You are a linux user so.....should you be worrying whether Onecare detects virus or not? Well, you do want to judge then here is the thing. If a product was bad in the past does that means it will always be bad even in the future?
I never said that you are pointing at any positive points of OneCare either. Did I say anything like that? I am a Linux user...so? I don't remember vanquishing my right to mention facts in any of my posts or did me being Linux user just took that away from me? I never claimed anything about Microsoft's AntiVirus' future either. Can you point the post where I said how this product will do in future? I am just saying what their similar product is doing right now. Something of an enlightenment to anyone who doesn't know. Is it too difficult for you to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.