Microsof .net Framework 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabhatmohit

Journeyman
I need the setup file to install Microsoft .net Framework 1.1. I can't download it from Microsoft's
website or from any other site.Plz. can u mail me mohitprabhat@gmail.com. The person to mail me will get
something from me.If u r mailing me plz. mail me to tell when u r mailing at the above address.Thanx in advance.

theraven

Technomancer
will get something from u ???
whats that even supposed to mean ?
look dude we are here to help ... "luring" anyone with a "surprise gift" isnt gonna help ur chances or speed up replies ...
get it from the digit dvd's like richard suggested
or google for ".net framework redistibutable"

ojha_riddhish

Broken In
prabhatmohit said:
I need the setup file to install Microsoft .net Framework 1.1. I can't download it from Microsoft's
website or from any other site.Plz. can u mail me mohitprabhat@gmail.com. The person to mail me will get
something from me.If u r mailing me plz. mail me to tell when u r mailing at the above address.Thanx in advance.
If you the previous Digit issues, then you can find .net framework 1.1 in the CDs with digit. DotNet Framework has been given many a times. Hope your work's done.

slugger

Banned
prabhatmohit said:
The person to mail me will get
:mad:

wats wrong with u d00d

do u think v hang out here trying to seek sum material benefits :mad:

if u think so then u r seriously mistaken d00d

d only reason v login here is bcos all of us on this forum are extrememyl passion8 abt technology and wish to share it with others and also hear what others have to share (knowledge and not material benefilts)

and in d process try to slove any problem that fellow members may face in the process of their technology exploration

that statement of urs was extremely disgusting and cheap :mad:

just buy a copy of any computer magazine - DIGIT, IC-CHIP, PC WORLD

all of them contain d redistributable package in all their monthly issues

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Why do people dugging so old posts. Otherwise, .NET Framework 1.1 Distributable is available from MS itself: *www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3

slugger

Banned
navjotjsingh said:
Why do people dugging so old posts. Otherwise, .NET Framework 1.1 Distributable is available from MS itself: *www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

who d hell bumped it up!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

1 small mistake on my part - shud have checked d d8 ;)

but my opinions dont change :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom