Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
dafuk, you serious ??

Anyways, see it's the indian mentality.. Even if MMX makes a really premium phone, we wouldnt buy it and in the end, MMX would be at a huge loss..
The company doesnt have funding like samsung does and one failed premium product will be devastating for them.. They are aware of this, thats why you see them flooding the lower end markets only
BTW I just found out that MMX is the only indian company that has a R&D department.. Even Lava XOLO doesnt have one.. Maybe, just maybe they could make their own phones in the future

I disagree there, MMX phones are selling only because of Indian mentality especially the middle class. MMX's message , say with Canvas , is if you can get almost all the features of a 30k phone at the price of 10k then why wouldn't you want to save your money. Premium brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, Apple, HTC release their flagship models but because Indian telecom companies don't offer subsidised phones , not many people buy these simply because either they don't have the money or are of the opinion that it's not a good idea to invest such huge amounts only for a mobile phone.

On the thread: 4GB is really stupid. But I think in Canvas 3D, your memory card can act as Internal Storage then may be this one also has that feature. And yeah 512MB RAM is low.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
See even if MMX invests into a premium phone, no one will buy.. so they make these crap low end phones for the "general noob" audience

if they take A110 and slap in another 512MB without increasing the price a lot of people will be excited by this. instead they degraded the Canvas lineup.

The Galaxy quattro was specifically priced to take on MMX A116..

though unlikely but i feel same. wonder world's No.1 smartphone brand being feeling competition from India's 2nd most famous smartphone brand.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Well, day-by-day MMX degarde their phone models. They started following Samsung's business model, it seems. At any day, with my right mind, i will not buy MMX phone. May be if i turn into zombie i will buy(But why a zombie need a phone?).

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@NVIDIAGeek The problem is, these will not prosper to a level you expect them to be, cause of their stupid marketing tactics. Sell mobile for cheap, with not having quality in the product. All they want is to rip the money from people, when you have a chance and put it in their pocket, w/o even bothering about A.S.S.

Till they gave these kinda thoughts, MMX will not climb up the ladder. Sooner or later, people will realize this is some a$$shole company and they will go out of business.

Top Bottom