Michael Phelps leads India in his medal haul

amjath

Human Spambot
Its a great honor to congratulate Michael Phelps.

Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian of all time - after he won his 22nd Olympic medal, and his fourth gold of these Games.

He would be ahead of Georgia, Uzbekistan, Croatia, Chile, Israel, the old Russian Empire and Tunisia. He's also ahead India, Taiwan, Portugal, Nigeria and Thailand. In terms of golds, he's ahead of North Korea.

If Michael Phelps were a country, how would his medal haul compare? | Sport | guardian.co.uk

^ Scroll down to see the data summary.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Yeah, ours is a country full of rivers, lakes etc, people living in villages learn to swim at childhood, it couldn't be that hard to train some medalists out of them.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Yeah, ours is a country full of rivers, lakes etc, people living in villages learn to swim at childhood, it couldn't be that hard to train some medalists out of them.

:rolleyes:
P.S. time to close this thread. This is old news.

Krow

Crowman
Sad to see most people (not necessarily on forum) ranting like cry babies. Stop whining and do something to change the system. Encourage your kids to become professional athletes. Rs 1 crore for one Olympic medal is incentive enough. Time to be positive.

Medal tally has gone up from 1 in 1996, 2000 and 2004 to 6 in 2012. That is significant. I think we will do better.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Sad to see most people (not necessarily on forum) ranting like cry babies. Stop whining and do something to change the system. Encourage your kids to become professional athletes. Rs 1 crore for one Olympic medal is incentive enough. Time to be positive.

Medal tally has gone up from 1 in 1996, 2000 and 2004 to 6 in 2012. That is significant. I think we will do better.

On the darker side, people still need 'connection' to become professional athlete.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Finally some sense here.

Top Bottom