Michael Jackson converts to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
hmmm...

He changed to Muslim religion to avoid controversies with the sheikh...he is living in Bahrain now...he cant have feuds with his hosts..so its a wise and timely decision

His color change is due to a disease after a accident during a Pepsi adv..a hi intensity stage light fell upon him and hi lost half the skin on his face and upper shoulder..dont remember which side or the disease name..but after the skin grafting he got that issue...

the more he comes in contact with sun.the worse he gets...its a disease known to a lot i am sure...

the mask...one of the reason i said already..and his nose....or what used to be his nose.... he cant have particles go inside..or something like that ..it was due to infections he keep on operating and voila he have no nose now....

Yes..i am a great fan of the artist...not the person... cmon leave him alone... no one knows the truth abt molestations..as none of us have been there...hehehe... he did have a lot of insecurities during childhood so who knows maybe he was just close to the kids and the parents took advantage..he is Michael jackson....

but its true...he lost all his honor...if he had any and fans that made him a god...including me...he is and will be the only king of pope....

In a monetary look of labels...he was the only complete package...but the day quincy left him..he was done...

Even today his label records are not broken..and seeing todays level or piracy it is yet to see if he will be beaten..

I have all music and videos ever released abt him..hehehe

that was a long and unnecessary post. .... :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^What does religion has to do with a man ? If he is talented enough (Micheal Jackson has a lot of talent and I admire him for that.), religion is not concerned. Why do fans bother if he is a Christian or a Muslim... :|

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
He really is the King of Pop. Thriller is the most sucessful album worldwide and how... 108 million and the next closest thing is AC/DC's Back in Black with 42 mil.
From what I know, he is a very gentle and compassionate human being... maybe a little too much. But he is more weird than Osbourne and Manson put together, AND he makes weirdness look uncool. Pity.

muse.adulator

Broken In
^^Correct.

He is proabably... nah....he is the most talented pop artist alive.
I still listen to his song and think "wow"...now thats a song!!
Michael:pop == Led Zepl:Hard Rock...

But due to his carelessness/media targetting his life outside music is and was always in trouble. He is a money making machine now, everyone is suing him....He is proven innocent but there will be always a mark on his image.

^^What does religion has to do with a man ? If he is talented enough (Micheal Jackson has a lot of talent and I admire him for that.), religion is not concerned. Why do fans bother if he is a Christian or a Muslim... :|
I think its a fad these days for celebs to embrace other faiths.
Even So, what religion got to do with music :???:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom