Mi4i mobile data problem with Airtel network

Hello,

Since the very first day I got my Mi4i phone, my Airtel connection showing data service problem on it. Whenever I turn on the data, it connects to the network but doesn't work. I mean Airtel 3G is connected, H+ appeared, data transfer is showing activity, but neither any app is working nor I am able to browse anything with any browser. It shows "Couldn't load this page" message everytime. I tried changing SIM cards 3 times, but it didn't work. I have another connection of BSNL which data service just works fine. I also tried Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance SIM cards on my phone & these netwokrs worked just fine. I even tried my Airtel SIM card on another 2 phones (Redmi 2 & Micromax A120) & it was working fine. What could be the problem I'm not able to figure out. I need a solution to this problem real soon.

reniarahim1

Youngling
Faced same issue on Airtel with Iphone 6s on both 3G and 4G connection. Finally dumped Airtel and Ported. Voila..Problem Solved!

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Change the APN in network settings. Solved problem of whatsapp not working in my friend's Redmi phone with bsnl sim.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
*forum.digit.in/mobiles-tablets/190778-internet-problem-xiaomi-redmi-2-a.html

Airtel 3G internet not working in Redmi 1s - India - Xiaomi MIUI Official Foru

In bsnl sim, I changed the apn to bsnlnet from bsnllive.

Top Bottom