Metro : Redux

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Already a great-looking game, this Last Light is visually a step up from the previous PS3/360 iteration, although Redux's PlayStation 4 and Xbox One editions still aren’t on par with the 2013 PC version running at high settings – which is disappointing, if not surprising. Actually, both Last Light and Metro 2033 look notably sharper on PC, while PS4 feels like a small visual step down.

Anyone else downloading?

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
This is similar to the previous one no point in downloading it.

Metro 2033 is now on the updated 4A engine.
I was only able to play 2033 on med due to scaling issues whereas LL ran on Ultra. Now I will play 2033 on ultra. :3

gameranand

Living to Play
Metro 2033 is now on the updated 4A engine.
I was only able to play 2033 on med due to scaling issues whereas LL ran on Ultra. Now I will play 2033 on ultra. :3

Already have Metro 2033 in my library. So no need to buy and play this one, small enhancements are not worth that price. :|

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Already have Metro 2033 in my library. So no need to buy and play this one, small enhancements are not worth that price. :|

you get 50% off Metro 2033 Redux if you own the previous game. also LL Redux is basically GOTY + slight modification whereas 2033 is almost a complete visual remake.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
you get 50% off Metro 2033 Redux if you own the previous game. also LL Redux is basically GOTY + slight modification whereas 2033 is almost a complete visual remake.

2033 is looking gorgeous [MENTION=56127]max[/MENTION]. It also has gameplay elements from Last Light like new clock and gas mask mechanism.

tkin

Back to school!!
Got both last night, about to start Metro 2033, which is way more scarier than Last Light, I'll do LL later.

tkin

Back to school!!
Have anyone played Metro 2033 REDUX version. Downloading right now. Would welcome some suggestions. :)
Yes, I'd say graphics are marginally better but more optimized, the old 2033 ran like cr@p, this one runs good, gameplay is updated as well.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes, I'd say graphics are marginally better but more optimized, the old 2033 ran like cr@p, this one runs good, gameplay is updated as well.

Well its good to hear that game is well optimized. 2033 vanilla gave some stutters to me as well. Now looking forward to this one. 50% downloading complete on Steam

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Have anyone played Metro 2033 REDUX version. Downloading right now. Would welcome some suggestions. :)

Finished 2033 Redux, playing LL Redux now.

I was having some stuttering on 2033 Redux on my 760 but mainly because of PhysX.
Metro LL Redux is running absolutely awesome, no screen tearing no stuttering/fps drops without PhysX.

Top Bottom