Metal Gear vs. Final Fantasy

Metal Gear or Final Fantasy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
I was wondering which series is the most popular and the best around since MGS4 and FFXIII have been finally confirmed and will be released for the PS3.

I think I'll have to go for Metal Gear because there aren't many RPG lovers out there. Not only that, it has a great storyline, characters, and much more. Plus the new game, MGS4, will blow away all the other games on the PS3 including FFXIII.

What do ya think? Please make sure to make your own vote and state why!

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

I liked metal gear solid. The story, music, character, emotion was excellent. I nearly cried at the end part. :D. I brought this game for Rs.2500. After people saw this game on my desk they asked for it and in return they destroyed the game disk :(. After that i would not give any of the original game to anyone.
Also sadly Konami is not making any more MGS for PC which made me even more sad. MGS was first a PC game then slowly it was exclusive only to PS. Stupid consoles and Sony destroyed MGS series on pc.

Final Fantasy is a boring game. I wasted Rs.1500 for it. All i say is it a terrible boring game. The game is not of my type. I stopped playing Final Fantasy. I love the movie - Final Fantasy:- Spirit Within.

T

thunderbird.117

Darthvader said:
Well u can get mgs2 subsistence for pc for about 700 bucks now

I did not play that game. I lost intrest on mgs. I waited for two years for this game. The shopkeeper asked me to wait and wait and last he said i will give you the game for rs.2000 that too for pirated and i thought of giving the money to get the game and i do not know if the game is worth buying so i forgot about it totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom