Votes: 9 56.3%
  • christiano ronaldo

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtox

The Techno Perv
ok guys.. i wz simply blown away by the getafe goal that messi scored... for those of u who missed it, heres the link:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4teUFUmNg

but hang on.. theres cristiano ronaldo for man u who scores some incredible goals too with his fancy footwork n all!! so now have 2 great young guns.. cristiano ronaldo n lionel messi.. take ur pic.. whos the better?? for me.. its messssssiiiiiii!!!! :D

Last edited:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
C.Ronaldo , almost a perfect blend between speed,skill and composure ... but he does get a bit whacky sometimes .. Messi is more of speed than anything else ..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
c ronaldo for me too .... just awesome and he with rooney is a deadly combo .... no matter whether they win or loose they sure will create some magic

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
ronaldo has everything that a winger needs to have but just sometimes he lacks bit of ball control.......and Messi is more like a striker.....

chicha

High without substance...
Ronaldo is good but he is very selfish wants all for himself.

he still is young lets see what he does.

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
but wen it comes to ball control, messi is better than ronaldo.. and also speedwise.. and chicha is correct.. ronaldo IS selfish.. messi is far more mature

@ssk429: aww.. c'mon man!! don let ur love for man u get the better of u!!

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
yeah guys ronaldo is still in the learning club......we 'll see him improve in each an every match................

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
dursleyin said:
ronaldo has everything that a winger needs to have but just sometimes he lacks bit of ball control.......and Messi is more like a striker.....

messi is winger/attacking midfielder/striker!! :D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
dtox said:
but wen it comes to ball control, messi is better than ronaldo.. and also speedwise.. and chicha is correct.. ronaldo IS selfish.. messi is far more mature

@ssk429: aww.. c'mon man!! don let ur love for man u get the better of u!!

awww... comon dtox dont let ur hatred for man utd or luv for arsenal come in the way :D

the truth u know is that both r different players ...both r young....both have different styles...& both r learning...it would be better if we had this discussion 2-3 years down the line...& those who say ronaldo is selfish r blind fools cuz he was selfish...now hes not...have u seen the no. of assists he has...go check out the stats site to confirm..it is one of the highest in epl ...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
both have their own styles ... both are amazing to watch .... ronaldo shows his skills more messi uses his skills more

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Anyone who says C.Ronaldo is better should quit watching football and watch cricket.
Can anyone tell me ONE BIG MATCH yes JUST 1,in which C.Ronaldo performed?
People are supporting Ronaldo because
1.Most of the guys here are manure fans.Ex. post#5
2.Almost all the guys here DO NOT follow spanish league,at least not as closely as PL.

This is from a neutral perspective,not as arsenal supporter.
Edit:Anyone remembered how ronaldo was falling over his own stepovers when facing gattuso and how Kaka outclassed him?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Arsenal_Gunners said:
Anyone who says C.Ronaldo is better should quit watching football and watch cricket.
Can anyone tell me ONE BIG MATCH yes JUST 1,in which C.Ronaldo performed?
People are supporting Ronaldo because
1.Most of the guys here are manure fans.Ex. post#5
2.Almost all the guys here DO NOT follow spanish league,at least not as closely as PL.

This is from a neutral perspective,not as arsenal supporter.
Edit:Anyone remembered how ronaldo was falling over his own stepovers when facing gattuso and how Kaka outclassed him?

u want to pick on me on purpose..:p just shut up.. henry's left ..ur team r goin down man...:D:D they r goin down big time:D

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
yeah.. arsenal ko kyu beech me la rahe ho?? its about messi n ronaldo.. btw.. wit henry, r'dinho, eto up front and deco n messi in the flanks, barca r gonna b invincible now!! :eek:

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^ their defence is not weak.. just too old and slow..thuram is an oldie now.. shd let him go..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom