Memory Problem With Samsung C100...

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys...

I have a Samsung C100 and recently I have been facing a rather odd problem with it. Say for example I store anything on my mobile, may that be a phone number, a SMS, an appointment or an alarm... Everything goes off as soon as I switch off my mobile and restart it. I had around 200 phone numbers on my mobile memory. Just to check, I deleted all of them, cleared the recent call list, deleted all alarms and to do list, changed the ringtone and the wallpaper and then restarted my mobile. To my surprise all my old settings were back and all deleted numbers were again there.

In short, I am not able to make any change in my phone memory. I am able to store phone numbers on my SIM, but nothing on my Phone. I even tried to solve the problem by resetting the phone to its default setting, but that too was of no help.:(

Please guide me as to what can be done to rectify this error.

CHAO...

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude .. if your phone is still under warranty .. then go straight to Samsung center .. ask them if any upgrade is there .. but if not then still tell them to reinstall the firmware .. and they will check if anyother problem ur phone might be having

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
check the memory used i mean 300kb of 400 kb used somethin like that if its full delete sumthin

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
check the memory used i mean 300kb of 400 kb used somethin like that if its full delete sumthin

OP
go4saket

go4saket

@ montsa007 : My dear friend, that is the problem I am facing... Neither am not able to delete any thing nor add anything new...

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
then u can go to any lokal mobile fonez shop and ask him wat to do or call samsung custmore care 4 some advize

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont think local shop can do anything .. insuch case they eill also ask to go to firmware reinstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom