medal of honor warfighter compatibilty

samudragupta

Youngling
Hi Friends, i wanted to preorder medal of honor warfighter from flipkart. but before doing so can you confirm if the game will run smoothly on my system (probably on medium/low settings). below are the specs in my signature... thanks...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
looks fine for Med Res... you might need to check the RAM for MP, im taking reference to BF3 as MOH will also be using Frostbite 2.0 engine. I Upgraded to 8 GB RAM and load time is less than what it used to be when I was on 4GB RAM. so if you dont mind longer load times in MP then 4GB will be fine..

anyway I am telling this in reference to BF3. need to check official specs for MOH warfighter.

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
hell ya.. im ok with the load time, as long as im able to play the game... the thing is that the preorder cost is 1799 on flipkat.. its too expensive, hence i just want to confirm if it works fine....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ well im currently in office and hence cannot check the official requirement.

BTW dont get too excited on the preorder.. preorders on Origin is ~3.5K .. even I need to book one for me. but I am waiting for the MP details before ordering. Jackfrags(youtuber/gamer) said he played the alpha(I guess) and it was more polished than BF3.

anyway wait till others confirm your query.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
there was a huge cry from potential gamers when EA bumped the price on Origin from 1.5K to 3.5K, this must be cause people from other countries started buying from Indian site(through proxy I guess). I guess disk version sold in India should still be 1.5K .. im just waiting till more MP details come up..

had a false alarm :p , I just got a mail from flipkart on pre-order games.. mail stated 3.5K , on checking the link it was for PS3 phew.... PC Limited Edition on 1799 :x IIRC its Rs. 200 more than BF3 LE ..

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
there is a lot of hype about the game, but its worth the hype.. im yet to platy BF2 & 3, but im real excited.... yeah 3.5k for a pc game wud have been ridiculous.. im happy to pay 1799 (though its still high) :)

Top Bottom