Max Payne 2 crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

src2206

In the zone
Hi,
My PC runs on a via chipset with on board Via Unichrome Pro Graphics along with 512 MB DDR RAM. After installing MP2 it ran quite well upto a length. But lately whenever I try to load the save game/resume game it gives a progress screen first where the red bar shows that it loaded completely and then as soon as the game starts the PC crashes :(. It gives a blue screen mentioning that the windows was shut down to prevent damage ..... I could not read all as it stays for a very short while. Though it shows a file vtdisp.dll related problem. I updated the driver (though during update windows gave a massege that system restore creation failed and all my previous restore points were are gone). Hitman 3 Contracts runs quite well in my PC without any problem.
So please could someone help? I desparately need help.
Thank you

T

thunderbird.117

src2206 said:
Hi,
My PC runs on a via chipset with on board Via Unichrome Pro Graphics along with 512 MB DDR RAM. After installing MP2 it ran quite well upto a length. But lately whenever I try to load the save game/resume game it gives a progress screen first where the red bar shows that it loaded completely and then as soon as the game starts the PC crashes :(. It gives a blue screen mentioning that the windows was shut down to prevent damage ..... I could not read all as it stays for a very short while. Though it shows a file vtdisp.dll related problem. I updated the driver (though during update windows gave a massege that system restore creation failed and all my previous restore points were are gone). Hitman 3 Contracts runs quite well in my PC without any problem.
So please could someone help? I desparately need help.
Thank you

Get a graphics card.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
TRY reinstalling it..saving ur saved games files.....may be als during saving the files got corrupted ..so try restarting MAX PAYNE form start...pots the in the result u get...by tring this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom