mass effect 3/Origin problem help!!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
ok well i purchased ME3 today (DVD version) now when i click install
the little grey loading sign thing spins and then message pops-up
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

This action could not be completed. We may be experiencing an unusually high server load or undergoing maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes.
this thing is happening for the past month( when i clicked the "redeem product code" button this message always pops-up)
this temporarily unavailable thing has started after i updated origin to latest version
how can always thier servers always under going maintenance or under heavy load
please i'm dying to play ME3. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

digitaltab

In the zone
hi, sorry for the delay,
try this one: activate.ea.com
log in on above link and redeem your code. then open origin and start download /install...

They have this problem going on in last few days as many people complained about the same error in buying new me3 leviathan dlc.
sometimes this problem occurs due to low internet speeds, tell me if it works..

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
thanks for the link but i've tried that earlier it says
Sorry, this service is temporarily unavailable
after i log-in
i've tried this activate.ea.com link earlier too. the same message comes time and again
i admit i have crappy internet speed but earlier this used to not happen(origin 8.x.x)
this problem started with origin 9.0.2
i thought i'll give ea support some peice of mind but this same
Sorry, this service is temporarily unavailable
comes after loggin :-x :-x
i wonder when they'll fix this

digitaltab

In the zone
then you may first install earlier version of origin and redeem and install your game, also download necessary game updates. after that turn on origin auto-update and update origin to version 9...

digitaltab

In the zone
during installation of earlier version , disconnect your internet. and in origin settings, " don't put a tick mark on run origin auto-update". after origin installation, connect to internet and install game, and update origin at last.

during installation of earlier version , disconnect your internet. and in origin settings, " don't put a tick mark on run origin auto-update". after origin installation, connect to internet and install game, and update origin at last.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
thanks for the suggestion dude it worked!!!!!! :grin: :grin:
right now ME3 is installing after activation
looking forward to cooperatively kicking reaper-ass in MP
btw is sentinel a good MP class??

digitaltab

In the zone
well enjoy reaper hunting then :-D
and try all classes in MP, they all are good and have unique mind blowing experience attached with 'em...
also, don't forget to download free add-on dlcs from origin, and from ashes and leviathan are worth buying..:wink:

well enjoy reaper hunting then :-D
and try all classes in MP, they all are good and have unique mind blowing experience attached with 'em...
also, don't forget to download free add-on dlcs from origin, and from ashes and leviathan are worth buying..:wink:

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i ran into one more problem, it says downloading update and the update size is 13.9 GB. this is not the real patch size right? please help me!!!!

EDIT : i managed to get real update its downloading now

Last edited:
Top Bottom