Man running naked in brisbane odi

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
hmm...heard of streaker's in colleges running naked on MG Road Ernakulam (law college guys :p )

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ huh... thats strange.. thank god haven't seen any streaks here in bangalore (so far :p)

ok.. these pics are pretty good :D

*www.espnstar.com/photo/streaksymond040308_1204641957681.jpg
*www.espnstar.com/photo/streaker_040308_1204630051306.jpg

Last edited:

Voldy

The Dark lord
Ahh that strike might be hard i think after that. That guy wont running naked even in his own room:lol:
lol did anyone notice in the pic that Hayden attention is towards that naked guy. hmmm.. guys something is been going on in haydens mind during that incident:lol:

╬Switch╬

In the zone
I think its quiet common in Australia as it has happend many time before as well on their grounds.
I think they even have a fine of $10,000 from comming inside the boundary line.
Hope they don't do any such things when they come to India.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
These guys have guts though. They're stupid, but they've got guts. I won't run naked even in my own house. And these guys run in front of millions of people.

I don't get why they do it though. I mean everyone knows how a naked man looks like. The men know it (duh!), the women know it (double duh!). So why??

Rockstar11

Technomancer
These guys have guts though. They're stupid, but they've got guts. I won't run naked even in my own house. And these guys run in front of millions of people.

I don't get why they do it though. I mean everyone knows how a naked man looks like. The men know it (duh!), the women know it (double duh!). So why??

money ke liye sale kuch bhi karenge..... :mad:

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
It's a common sight in other countries, especially England. I've seen several way back in 1985, if anyone thought it was something to do with the new era :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom