Magenta color missing in printer

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try resetting the colour tanks nozzles(if it is possible).

Looks like your luck is not good with ink tank/inkjet printers of any company. Because amazon/fk have disabled the product searches only way to reach product pages is via google which only works for select models so can't give any suggestions now but I did found this via google:
*www.amazon.in/gp/customer-reviews/R7ZKCR0L3R4N2/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B077RX5RTM

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Try resetting the colour tanks nozzles(if it is possible).

Looks like your luck is not good with ink tank/inkjet printers of any company. Because amazon/fk have disabled the product searches only way to reach product pages is via google which only works for select models so can't give any suggestions now but I did found this via google:
*www.amazon.in/gp/customer-reviews/R7ZKCR0L3R4N2/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B077RX5RTM
Do you mean deep cleaning? It will be a waste of time and ink as simple cleaning was okay.
What I am unable to find is a command, I mean these repair guys know a command by pressing the buttons a few times which prints a page which shows on what date was this printer used to print a page for the first time. Somewhere on that page is a complete diagnostic result. Do you know the command for this model?

What that review says is spot on, cartridge and ink prices are just way too high. And cartridge costs like 80%-90% the cost of the printer. My friend is also looking for a solution for his G2000. I am unable to find an inkjet printer owner who is happy after say 2 years from the date of purchase. Are colored laser printers worth the money? Any idea about their ink, cartridge costs?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No idea about such commands,it should be known only to those repair guys who got it from some official service manual.

That review is for colour laserjet printer.:)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any idea which other website can help on this?
Did check that. I meant for canon.
No site other than amazon & fk for extensive reviews & models,manufacturers site are hard to browse & info from the view point of customer is also very limited. Just wait for few weeks.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
No site other than amazon & fk for extensive reviews & models,manufacturers site are hard to browse & info from the view point of customer is also very limited. Just wait for few weeks.
Very strange that no one here has had an experience with colored printers. Anyways I will keep on updating this thread as I come to know more.

Top Bottom