MAC OS X on my PC: How to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan_kumar011

Don't fear Rohan is here
Hi all,
I've been reading a lot about apple shifting its architechture so that MAC OS X can now be "technically" installed on PCs as well. Also after looking at some successful guides to do so while googling i think i woulod likebto install it.
Can anyone please give the correct instructions as to how should i proceed with the installation and what steps to keep in mind.

Thank in advance,
Rohan

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
ok.... i have used it my self once ..... try googling for fourms that helps u to install mac on ur own system(lots of sites are there).... got diff ways and tweaks to be done foe different configuration.........

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
and yes when u find it just format only one drive no need to format all ur drives mac supports ntfs also but needs the drive u are insatlling the os to be formated in to mac format

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
There is nothing ill legal.
Even you use Pirated Software
1) Care to explain how is it "nothing ill legal"? Do you haf any "exclusive" rights from Apple to install Mac OS X on a PC?
2) Please refrain from pointing fingers at somebody if you haf no frigging clue about what you are talking!

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Why are people so paranoid about piracy in this forum ?
Its prolly just a kid playing around with computer. tweaking around. What harm would possibly come if someone discusses abt OSX86 here ?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Its prolly just a kid playing around with computer. tweaking around. What harm would possibly come if someone discusses abt OSX86 here ?
Actually I see quite the contrary, people being paranoid about others who take piracy in public forums seriously. ;)

Wasn't allowed back then, won't be now. And "educational purposes", my rear. I want to kill someone for "educational puposes", volunteering?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
TDF has a name and reputation to keep up. If they allow piracy discussions on the forum, it will seriously dent their image. They may face legal actions too.

Since "he's just a kid playing around with his computer" we are trying to warn him about it.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
TDF has a name and reputation to keep up. If they allow piracy discussions on the forum, it will seriously dent their image. They may face legal actions too.
legal action ? in India ?? for discussing about piracy ??
Indian government computers run on pirated windows 98 . Nobody cares about piracy in India except those who read warnings against piracy in phoren forums.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
There is nothing called "educational purpose". Its still illegal.
Actually technically speaking there is nothing illegal about discussing running mac on x86. Only sharing links or actually installing mac on x86 goes against the T&C. . SO talking about how to do it is not illegal. Ofcourse it may still maybe against this intelligent forums policy, but that doesn't make it illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom