prateekgaurav

Right off the assembly line
Confused really really confused???
I have been using Windows since 2001 when i was in 3rd standard now engineering student IT.
Now need to buy a new Ultrabook. I just LOVE MAC BOOK AIR but i havent used MAC b4. I have no idea abt it my budget is smwhere abt 60k can vary a bit, and i m confused over MAC Book Air or Envy 4 touch smart.
Plsss Guys clear me the merits and demerits of MAC over windows. Can i play pirated games on mac can i use pirated softwares on mac. will my life with mac be as simple as it was with windows. very much confused :twisted:
Plsss clear each and everything what gud i will have wid mac over windows and what will be bad.
And if not MAC if and only if not then plsss suggest some ultrabook upto 60K best for me??

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Confused really really confused???
I have been using Windows since 2001 when i was in 3rd standard now engineering student IT.
Now need to buy a new Ultrabook. I just LOVE MAC BOOK AIR but i havent used MAC b4. I have no idea abt it my budget is smwhere abt 60k can vary a bit, and i m confused over MAC Book Air or Envy 4 touch smart.
Plsss Guys clear me the merits and demerits of MAC over windows. Can i play pirated games on mac can i use pirated softwares on mac. will my life with mac be as simple as it was with windows. very much confused :twisted:
Plsss clear each and everything what gud i will have wid mac over windows and what will be bad.
And if not MAC if and only if not then plsss suggest some ultrabook upto 60K best for me??

if you want to heavily compromise on hardware for whatever you pay, get the crapple macbook. for 60k, get a Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN.

OP
P

prateekgaurav

Right off the assembly line
Well I dont think Apple is doing a bad deal. Since i am a student i can get mac book air 13 with haswelll processor for 64k so i dont htink thats a bad deal. And do u guys have any idea when is this mac book pro goin to get processor update??

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Well I dont think Apple is doing a bad deal. Since i am a student i can get mac book air 13 with haswelll processor for 64k so i dont htink thats a bad deal. And do u guys have any idea when is this mac book pro goin to get processor update??
And what GPU apart from intel hd 4600 does macbook air with a small 13" screen has ?
NONE.

since you're a student, you may wish to game on the laptop. But, you won't be able to play all games on macbook air at >30 FPS in med settings.

IMHO, buying an apple product is just being stupid. Even sony has laptops that perform better than Macbook air at that price and still don't look blunt.

snap

Lurker
answer these:) *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html and if you want a gaming laptop there are better alternative than mac book

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Why are you looking at only ultrabooks? Is size/weight such an issue?

You dont seem to know why you should or shouldnt use mac. Thats reason enough for you to stay at windows.
Mac is for people who care for finesse/battery life and already have the software part covered. You dont seem to have any clue as to what you wish to do with it. Although you could buy the Air and install windows on it, whats the point? Better get a Windows ultrabook in the first place.

BTW, your life will be only as simple as you wish it to be. If you really want a simple life, dont buy anything :D

Top Bottom