Mac/iPod Ad. Chief Hired by "Rockstar Games"

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Rockstar Games Appoints Alex Moullé-Berteaux as Head of Marketing

New York, NY - March 15, 2007 - Rockstar Games, the universally-renowned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), today announced the appointment of Alex Moullé-Berteaux as Head of Marketing, effective immediately.

Mr. Moullé-Berteaux brings a wealth of marketing experience to Rockstar Games. Mr. Moullé-Berteaux comes to Rockstar Games from TBWA/Media Arts Lab in Los Angeles, where he was most recently Worldwide Group Account Director for the Apple account. At TBWA, Mr. Moullé-Berteaux was leading the development of worldwide marketing campaigns for Mac, iPod, iTunes and iPhone.

"We are very excited to bring Alex on board," said Sam Houser, Founder and Executive Producer of Rockstar Games. "The creative, marketing, and branding experience Alex brings, as well as his background in the technology and entertainment industries, will help us realize our mission to propel the compelling games we create to the center of the entertainment industry."

"I have admired Rockstar Games for years and am proud to be joining the extraordinary group of creative and technology talent, responsible for building the industry's leading publishing label," added Mr. Moullé-Berteaux. "Rockstar Games is a uniquely positioned entertainment brand that has earned incredible loyalty from its audience based on the company's obsession with quality, integrity and innovation in the games they make. I am looking forward to leveraging my experience to continue to build the brand and bring Rockstar's games to an ever-broader audience."

Source::Take Two Interactive

"Hi, I'm Grand Theft Auto 4."
"And I'm Saints Row."

gta4 -> "Over a millions mods for my last version"
SR -> "None for me so far"
:D:D:D:D:D:D

After this, Even more Cooler Ads. to come for GTA Games :D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ask the Mac Pros :D

a GTAForum Member's (ihearttitties) reply on this topic (in gtaforums.com)

Mac and Ipod have the single worst advertisment campaigns ever made in the world.

The guy that made them has his head so far up his own a$$ that all he can smell is his own sh*t.

What a waste of money on Rockstar's part. They have been doing fine themselves for a long time, simply showing the games trailer as an advertisment. In fact a monkey on PCP could do a better job then the Mac/Ipod douche.

I can see the advertisments now...

Bilboards plastered with gay artsy Warhol like multicolored IV's in boxes....

Next time just burn your money instead Rockstar. Afterall I dont think Macintash is really the kind of corporation that you want to emulate.

And dont even get me started on the whole Mac vs. PC commercials...
Those are so gay that elton jon should be singing the background music.

I would kill to see a true PC vs. Mac commercial where the Mac gets truly put in its place.

Besides the only reason Mac needs weirdo ad execs is to trick people into buying their inferior and overpriced products. Rockstar doesnt need a pricey queer "ad chief" to sell a game that everyone already knows about
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Saints Row " I can kick ur ass in seven diffrent ways!"
GTA 4 " I can kick ur ass goodbye with a single bullet."

{EDIT} Gay-matical error removed;-)

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
KISS???:!:

do you KISS others ASS goodbye??? in GTA MP:D

it should be "KICK", or "Kiss your Ass goodbye".....

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
They dont need any ad guru, just show some gameplay in teaser and the world will go crazy (except Jack thongson :D)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dont you guys think PC has been represented in Opposite way in Mac ads. ??

i mean PC is what a Young Guy would BUY, so that he can Game or SHOW-OFF his Bling-Bling or Ultra COOL Gaming Cabinets.

on the other hand the ONLY advantage of a Mac Desktop (also laptop) is, it has a Safe or stable OS..., what else does it has before a PC???

so Mac is the old f@rting guy:D:D:D (from Sony Vaio the ad)

that Ad. guy doesnt need to work hard to bring a cool ad. for GTA titles (or other R* games), just a simple Trailer o a in-game video will do the job. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom