m tech/ms in abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinker kalia

Right off the assembly line
i m b tech (e.c.e) 3rd yr student. i want to go abroad for m tech in embedded systems. plz. guide me for that. what should i do now ?

jatt

In the zone
In which country do you want to go,decide first then check there requirements.its simple no problem for visa if you have not so much gap years.then you can able to go.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i m b tech (e.c.e) 3rd yr student. i want to go abroad for m tech in embedded systems. plz. guide me for that. what should i do now ?
Not advertising my blog but these long boring posts on my blog may help: MS in the US: Part ONE *phoenix-ani.blogspot.com/2008/06/ms-in-us-guide-part-one.html

Its currently a 4 part series. Look for Part 2, 3 and 4 too. I am yet to blog about the 5th part. But I'm sure it'll answer many of your questions. That is limited to graduate studies in the US, though.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!

My friend's brother was doing MS in New Zealand and now has got job there. Actually he passed BTech and gave GRE and TOEFL exams! In TOEFL he got selected and he went to New Zealand for higher studies. Therefore I think for going abroad, clearing these exams after BTech is essential.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
My friend's brother was doing MS in New Zealand and now has got job there. Actually he passed BTech and gave GRE and TOEFL exams! In TOEFL he got selected and he went to New Zealand for higher studies. Therefore I think for going abroad, clearing these exams after BTech is essential.
TOEFL 4 newzealand????

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Some one please answer this doubt..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1108020&postcount=7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom